four.

Ride- Twenty One Pilots

Bellamy had taken Avery to a part of the ark that she'd never been before. Everything was new but the same at the same time. He had told her about his Mom but not about his sister, he had only said a friend. "Mom. This is Avery." Bellamy introduced and Aurora recognized her immediately. "She caught me trying to steal."

"I want to help you." Avery said innocently. Aurora shot a look at Bellamy, a look that no child would want from their mother and Avery looked down at herself. She took the food that she wanted to steal out of her pockets and handed it to Aurora. "I thought, you'd like it. Seeing as Bellamy was stealing. I only want to help."

Avery was about to walk outside the door when a child younger than her came up and grabbed her by the hand. "Thank you." She said and hurried to Bellamy. She was his sister.

"Is she...?" She asked the family and they nodded. Avery smiled and gave Octavia her jacket. "Its going to get cold. Make sure you keep it with you."

"Thank you Avery." Aurora said just before Avery left. She smiled in return and went back to her room. Now she had a secret to keep, and would do anything to do just that.

***

"Charlotte. Charlotte." Avery yelled while shaking Charlotte awake. "The foggy piss had cleared. We're going to go look for the others. Okay? Well done for not walking us up again, you're doing good Charl."

Charlotte slowly opened her eyes to see it wasn't a a bad dream, it was just Avery. The sat at the side of the platform and rubbed her eyes for a second before standing up. "So are you two together?"

"No." The brunette replied to the blonde.

"Anybody out here? Jones?" Bellamy yelled from the outside. Charlotte and Avery both went to find Bellamy hand in hand. We found him talking to the rest of the hunting party. "Lost you in the stew. Where'd you go?"

"Stew?" Avery scrunched her face up at the word. Could he really not think of anything else. Oh I got stuck behind a carrot, couldn't find you. (thanks to the commenter who did this, ily)

"Made it to a cave down there." Jones explained.

Avery heard a noise. "The hell was that?"

"I don't know."

"Wait a sec. Where's Atom?" Avery asked and the group shrugged their shoulders. "Where's Charlotte?"

Suddenly, a scream came from near a hill. Charlotte was staring at a body on the ground. "Son of a bitch. Charlotte, stay here."

Bellamy and Avery rushed over to Atom. His whole body was blistered and bleeding. "Kill me. Kill me. Kill... me." He begged. He couldn't breath. The only thing the both of them could think to do was to kill him. "I... can't... breathe."

Charlotte stepped towards her and handed Avery the knife. "Don't be afraid." She whispered.

"Go back to camp." Bellamy ordered to all of them but Charlotte stayed. "Charlotte, you too." She turned around and walked slowly back.

"I'm going to help you okay." Avery murmured. "Alright, I'm going to do what you want." She hummed a tune her dad used to hum to her before he died. Bellamy handed her the knife, as Clarke came by. "It's okay." She said. Clarke put her hand on top of Avery's shaking ones before stabbing it slowly into his neck, together.

Clarke crouched down next to her, brushing his hair as his life slowly began to waste away. Avery still hummed, even though she knew he was gone. Clarke embrased her as Bellamy lifted Atom off from the ground.