Stage two

Incomimg message transmission from the creator:

    "Uh, hello guys. I think you may have misunderstood the point of this game. It's not a Fantasy-based playing system. And I swear that I can prove it to you. From now on, Stage two is ready for you.
    What is stage two? Well, technology. The most technologically advanced place I could make.
    Whatever weapons you have will now be either taken away, modified, or swapped for something better. You, from this point now, have 50000 credits as a start. You will be transported to your new area as soon as possible. But for now, your objective is to beat Stage one's boss. If you want more previewing information on this, just  (fourth wall break) comment below. I'm available for answering any questions you may have. Your avatar will not be affected by this Question and answer session... well, not really. I'm not 100% sure about that though. Oh well.

Message transmission ended
_____
You are to be transported to stage two soon. That's the second one of five stages to defeat. But first, one must defeat the Boss. You have seen the message on your board. Now, you have a choice to accept the impossible mission of searching for Stage one's secret boss level. Good luck.