Notice:

Message from The Creator:

   "Uh, hi..This is a live recording coming to you from my uh, office. Someone has apparently tampered with Raven Systems in the game. I would be surprised if you're even getting this.
    So I've come to the conclusion that I'm manually reprogramming her. Which means I'm going in. Please, wish me luck. And my form's below."

The live recording feed goes to split screen showing the form below the Creator's face.

_________

Character name: William
Character age: 19
Character looks: Tall young man wearing glasses. He has short light brown and faded green eyes
Avatar name: Will
Avatar avatar age: 18
Avatar height: A bit under six feet tall
Skills: Basic marksmanship, basic Archery, basic survival skills
Character personality: Find out! (sorry)
Avatar personality: Find out!
Avatar looks: A young man wearing light gray armor over a simple white Jumpsuit. He has wild orange hair and blue green eyes. He wears small combat boots all for speed and agility over strength.
Preferred beginner weapons: Web shooters (Because I'm a spiderman fan), pocket knife.
Backstory: Find Out!
________

"You all are welcome. I'm preparing for the final phase before I dive in. See you soon. But in the meantime, you can chat with me in the comments section below. Any requests/ ideas? I don't mind multi tasking."

The was a momentary awkward silence as be waited for someone to respond while he fiddled with his computer and straightened the camera more.
(Going down below anyone? Just say "Avatar <name here> logged In" down below And the chats will start. Just like in a normal chat room.
  Who knows, He might have some interesting stories or information for you.
( one Chain commenting please. And if you leave. Just say "<avatar name here> logged off." Thanks! ^-^)