Two

My eyes were swollen I hadn't slept in two days. My parents think I'm sick. But I know better. I pulled on my sweatpants and sweatshirt. Even though it is hot outside. Better safe than sorry. I kept my hair down. I walked down the stairs slowly. My whole body ached.

My very existence pains me. My mom and dad sat at the table smiling at each other unaware of my presence. I snuck out the front door before they could analyze my current state. I made the mistake of not preparing myself for the weird stares I would receive from my peers.

I automatically assumed they knew. But I then remembered my current attire. I looked at the floor as I walked through the halls. I sat in my math class staring out the window. I watched people going about their lives with smiles etched on their faces.

Not aware about the chaos and mayhem out there in the world. Either that or they don't care. I looked across the parking lot in front of my school and saw the classic burn outs trying to look punk. With their black hair with colourful streaks mixed in. Everything was grey for me now.

Nothing is as exciting as it used to be. The bell rang and I ran from class. My breathing was heavy and my heart ached. Not from running. From my own pain. I caused this. I could have avoided it. I collapsed to the floor in an empty hallway.

I walked into the party with slightly revealing clothes. Shannon had got me to wear. I felt uncomfortable and didn't like the way guys were looking at me.

Shannon left me to fend for myself. I poured myself a small cup full of an unknown substance. "hello." Someone said from behind me. I turned slowly and saw Tyler the schools bad boy. "Hey." I replied. "here have a drink."

I nodded and gulped down the drink he gave me. I felt weird I was stumbling everywhere. My brain screamed at me to leave somethings wrong and I knew it.

Tyler wrapped an arm around me. "Don't worry I'll take care of you Raven." He pulled me up the stairs. I tried to get other people's attention. But I couldn't move my arms. When I spoke it came out in slurs. Making it sound like I was drunk.

He brought me to a vacant room. My eyes kept closing on their own accord. I tried to fight it. Tears leaked down my face as he unzipped my dress. "Stop!" I finally croaked out. He ignored me.  "No stop!" He put a hand over my mouth.

I smacked my head. Stupid Raven stupid. I pulled my hair by the roots and sobbed I had to leave the hall. No I had to leave the school. I gripped the wall for support and willed myself to leave the school. I was in so much pain and I didn't know what to do.