Gone?

Previously on MIP something very fragile that broke our hearts, Jodi lost her "life" which made everyone very upset even for Alex who didn't even get to tell her about him being her brother. Even if she lost her ''life'' would they even replace her with someone else.

Sun Hi's POV

After Jodi's death none of us got her out of our mind. Of course she's very important to us but its hard like really hard, as if someone threw a rock at you and the pain doesn't go away. And let me just say that Caleb changed, a lot, he's been drinking and flirting with girls often, Alex has been thinking of leaving us to go somewhere peaceful to control him. XO-IQ cannot go without Jodi, so as lead singer I suggest we stop for a while or so...... Whatever it is I need to think about what's going to go on and what should I do to Caleb. So what Im going to do right now is to at least get something to eat since I haven't ate in 1 week.

No one's POV

As Sun Hi said she was going to get some food, she spot Caleb trying to flirt with a girl. So as a protective friend she went up to them and said whatever she needed to say to make the girl leave.

S: why don't you leave before I call the security for flirting with my DJ and that's bad for your rep

G: whatever like I care, bye Caleb if you can call me *leaves*

S: Caleb what the hell has gotten into you, you've changed and I bet Jodi wouldn't like it. So fix yourself!!

C: Sun Hi! look its my own business and do not bring up Jodi im over it okay

S: uhhh it is now! and even if Jodi isn't here that doesn't mean she's not watching us. She's taking care of us okay! so you better stop before she can get upset of what you've been doing!

---------------------
*At the hospital*

Jodi: *wakes up and gasps*

Nurse: Omg someone bring docters! *leaves to go get help*

*Someone in a black outfit with good looking hair and eyes ( Sorry couldn't help it!) comes in*

Jodi: who are you and what am I doing here

Guy: ohh well do you know your name?

Jodi: no..... but do I know you? How did I get here?

Guy: perfect, come with me

Jodi:*gets up*

Guy: *picks up Jodi and leaves*

------------
Jodi: what am I doing here?

Guy: well first of my name is Hector and this is my team, of hacking and stealing. You were here when you got into a crash so I bought you back because this is where you belong in *Hector lies*

Jodi: Oh okay ummmm so what do I do?

Hector: well you hack people and come with us to get the money or whatever we need and mostly beat the crap out of people

Jodi: Oh okay great, but who are these people? * she said as pointing at the 5 people out to the side*

Hector: This is Robert, Alexa, Kyle, Eugene and John

Jodi: Good to know

Hector: Should we get started? Oh and before we start the job your new name is Gisele

Jodi: sure.....

Hector: good, now let's go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah didn't see that coming. I'll see if I can update to make some drama up to it. So ya thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a nice day u wonderful people and ya bye!
makeitpopfanlover💜