☾Note☽ ↠ Decide? ↞

(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't written in a while and when I say in a while a mean forever... Thank you all for reading this book, Sorry I haven't been updated on it nor have I been updating... Sorry! But I've read the comments so far and I'm feeling guilty ╥﹏╥ . Along with the 650+ views, now I'm feeling even more guilty!(>д<)

Before I probably... maybe.... start writing again I need to ask something of you guys, if you can please answer this please do!

This might be like one of those stories where you get to pick what kinda happens... I've been thinking about that a long time now, but also not just for this book but for other books I got plans for, if I wasn't to lazy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pick one of these options below:

1. Be Yona's twin sister.

2. Be Yona's sister.

3. Be Yona's unknown sister.

4. Not have Yona be in the story and have you play her role instead (Replace Yona with you).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please comment your selection of which option you have picked and answering with just a 1, 2, 3 or 4. The one with the most votes would go with the story and if no one votes then I'm just gonna do what I do or want.... If there is a tie then.... I'll figure something out.

Now depending on which one you pick I might change the book, I can't say much but I might change it and if you dislike it tell me... I guess.

Thank you very much and I apologise again! (。┰ω┰。)

(ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ (シ_ _)シ