You'll get what you deserve

*Raniqueki*

Seeing Brandon vulnerable made me realize that I might,might like him.

I'm not sure.

I want to leave this place A.S.A.P.
I don't want to see his rotting stinking pus-

"Raniqueki, wait up!!,Neki,come on. You know that's who I  am so why are you angry with me. Did you expect something else."

Yeah Raniqueki, why are you angry.

Stupid conscience aren't you suppose to be on my side.

"Don't call me that."I said in the calmest tone I could.

"I want to go home, take me home"

Look I'm sort I upset you. It wasn't my intention, and I wasn't planning on doing it again,at least not after I met you."he mumbled the last part.

"Look. I swear, I wasn't planing on doing it again,seeing you earlier along with what you said,showed me how much of a bastard I really am. I want to change. I don't want to be that cocky bastard I once was"

with each sentence he came closer.

"Please Raniqueki, forgive me."

Do I forgive him.

Now he was right in front of me. Looking straight into my eyes.

He kissed me.

And the next thing I knew,my harms we're around his neck,but before he could deepen the kiss I pulled back and slapped him across the face.

"What the f*** was that for?"  He shouted.

I smiled at the shock on his face, " cocky bastards get what they deserve." I walked off with that being said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You'll be sleeping in here  seeing as the rain is falling and I'm too tired to drive." I nodded my head in understanding and looked around the room.

It had lime green walls with the most beautiful pink curtains ever.

There was a bed in the center of the room with a wonderful bedside table.

There was a walk in closer with a bathroom and that was basically it.
"Well ....... thank you and good night"

"Good night".

_______________________

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

COMMENT