Chapter 1: Rebecca

I walked down to the palaeontologists room so that I could get my tools. Waiting there for me was a skinny girl. She had bright blond hair with a bun on the top of her head. Her hazel eyes looked like the milky way.

"Hi my name is Rebecca, its nice to meet you" She said with a smile.

"My name is Emma, its nice to meet you to" I said with a smile.

"Anyway I'll be your partner for this year. Hey, at least you didn't get one of the boys" Rebecca points to 2 nerdy looking boys who are studying math.

"Is that a bad thing" I asked Rebecca.

"There nerds, of course its a bad thing!! They always have there noses in books or On a chalkboard studying math!!" Rebecca said screaming.

"Okay.... But there's nothing wrong with them." I said calmly.

"Let me guess, your a nerd to." Rebecca spat out.

"No I just......"

Rebecca cut me off

"Well I can't work with a nerd!! There to stupid to know Anything!! BTW, IM NOT YOUR PARTNER ANYMORE!!" Rebecca said storming off.

"Why does this always happen" I said with a sigh.

Dear readers,
I'm sry if this chapter is to short for your liking. Tell me in the comments of how many words you would like me to put in one chapter. I will be updating 2 chapters everyday so be on the look out. Oh and Follow me to become a KandyKrew meber.!! The for your feedback.