Chapter 2: Wake up!!

Sorry if I don't post chapters as often as I said I was going to.

I woke up to the fresh, moist smell of bacon cooking. It smelled like heaven on top of heaven. I stretched as my alarm clock started blaring a loud toon. It was either my imagination or did I feel the whole room shake? I quickly hit the alarm clock so it would shut up. But I hit the "radio" button instead. I threw a pillow over my head and grunted.

Time skip: After breakfast

I walked into the huge closet so I could find my uniform. It was almost impossible to find a dark brown uniform in the dark brown closet. My uniform was hanging on a pink hanger, that was really thin. I swiftly changed my clothes and slipped into the suit. I stood in the mirror while I brushed my black hair. The nots and tangles took a while to get out.

After a while I was finally finished. I ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen, grabbing another piece of that yummy bacon. I opened the door and ran out, almost tripping on one of the steps. Max (my dog) started barking. Ignoring the dog I jumped into my car and pulled out of the driveway.

Time skip: At work

The car slid to a stop in the parking lot. I jumped out of the car and