Episode One - Adrift? The Island of Adventure!

Summer. During this season, the temperature gets hotter resulting in kids running about as they enjoy their summer. Free from homework, tests, and responsibilities. A chance to do something new. Nothing can go wrong. Well, you'd be surprised.

Our story takes place at a summer camp in Odaiba, Japan with fourteen children of different ages destined with the same fate. Their journey will impact not only their lives but the lives of everyone around.

The children are each minding their own business. The sky above them slowly begins to get cloudy. But no one notices this.

"Taichi-san, wake up!" A girl shouts at a boy with brown spiky hair.

Although her attempts to wake up the boy are futile since he is napping on a sturdy tree branch.

The girl has black waist length hair with bangs around her forest green eyes. She has fair pale skin and is rather short for her age.

She is wearing light gray skirt with pink peach leggings, a white shirt with a shirt pocket, a soft pink color zipper hoodie over her shirt with the hood having cat ears, and gray high top sneakers with a small white-gray backpack on her. Her name is Takahashi Cassandra, who goes by Cassie.

The preteen boy she is calling out has lightly tanned skin, spiky brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a blue shirt with short sleeves, orange stars near the shoulders, and a yellow collar, brown shorts, white and blue sneakers with a yellow line in the back, and light gray goggles with a black strap worn around his neck. This is Yagami Taichi.

The boy stirs a bit before waking up still feeling a little drowsy.

"Eh? What is it, Cassie? It better be good. I was studying multiplication." The boy addressed as Taichi asked.

"Of course you were." Cassie replies, sweat dropping.

A preteen girl with similar features as Cassie casually walks up to them. Tucked in her arms is a volleyball.

The girl tosses the ball up in the air and spikes it, aiming the ball to Taichi. The ball successfully hits Taichi on the face.

"Gah!"

Taichi falls off of the tree, earning mixed reactions from the girls.

"Taichi-san, are you alright?!" Cassie asks him with her hand in front of her mouth.

"Yeah." Taichi groans, rubbing the back of his head. "What the heck was that for?!" He asks the girl who spiked the ball at him.

"Cassandra has tried to get your attention for the last thirty minutes, Yagami." The older girl states with a monotone expression.

This girl has short black hair with long bangs that cover her left eye along, blue eyes, and lightly tanned skin.

She is wearing a grape purple sleeveless shirt with gray high waisted shorts with a purple belt, white knee high socks, light purple and gray shoes, a purple bandana around her neck and light gray wristbands. This preteen girl is the older sister of Cassie. Her name is Takahaski Laura, but everyone around her calls her Luna.

"That doesn't mean you get to knock me out of a tree." Taichi argues.

"You would have gone back to sleep." Luna tells Taichi.

Taichi opens his mouth, ready to counter back, but soon realizes that she made a very fair point.

"Yeah... You're right, Luna." Taichi admits, sighing.

"We better head to our cabin and wait for camp counselors to announce our camp activities for the day." A girl with orange brownish hair says to them.

Her name is Takenouchi Sora. Sora is a preteen girl, her orange-ish brownish hair is at shoulder-length and fans out at the back, with a tuft of hair in the front, which is left sticking outside of her headgear and covers her forehead.