Chapter 1

A/N well this is my second fanfic but my first Doctor who fanfic!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lindsey POV)

I was running thought the forest behind my house try to clear my mind from the fight i just had with my parnets a few minutes ago.

----------Flash Back----------------

" WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS A BIG DEAL JOHN!!!" my mother yelled at my father.

" IM NOT ANNA!" My dad yelled at my mom.

I went in there to see what's going on.

"LINDSEY GET OUT NOW! YOU DONT NEED TO BE HERE!!" my dad yelled at me, so I ran out of the house as fast as I could so I wouldn't get hurt.

I could still here yelling though the window. As I peered in my dad gave the eye and I knew to leave.

'Might as well get a run while they are fighting' I thought.

' Yes please do' my wolf peanut butter pleaded.

Instead I take a deep breathe and walk back inside.

"LINDSEY! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE!" Dad yelled at me.

"But dad..."

"NO BUT DADING ME LINDSEY!"Dad yelled.

My wolf whimpered as my dad slap me across the face. I could feel tears forming in my eyes trying to break louse and spill

"Dad stop!" I cried out.

"DON'T YOU TELL ME TO STOP!!

He yelled angrily.

"Go out side before I hit you to," my mom said.

"No, I want to know what happened!" I demanded.

LINDSEY GO OUTSIDE ME AND YOUR FATHER ARE HAVING A DISCUSSION!" my mom yelled.

I didn't leave which was a bad Idea. My mom kicked, punched, slapped, and nocked the breath out of me.

I ran out the door again but this time shifting and crying.

----------- end of flashback------------

'It's getting late, we should head back peanut butter.'

'Ok fine'

I turned back towards the house to go home. I raced to the house to smell dinner being made. Right when I got to the front door I heard a whooping sound coming from the woods, so I followed the sound to see what it was.

I finally found what I was looking for so I sifted back in to human. I glanced down to make sure I had clothes on. 'Few' I did, thank goodness!

I looked at the big blue box when the door opened....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like the first chapter of the book! I'm very evil I left a cliff hanger! mwahahahahahahaha!!!!

Good bye my little daleks!