Decisons... (Part 3)

I thought for a few minutes about Everythang. How he made my body feel, how he made me feel as a person, how much I missed home, and how I felt watching him with them hoes on tv.... If I did go with him, he'd probably just cheat anyway... So why not send him away for a little while... I looked at Eric and spoke.

Amina: What's the shortest amount of time someone can get for a kidnapping?

"Oh shit." Eric said before getting up and sliding out of the room. "It was him!! He kidnapped me and kept me in the fuckin basement for almost a year!!" The officer ran out of the room and chased Eric down the hospital halls before finally tackling him and holding a gun to his throat. Our baby screamed do to tha amount of ruckus disturbing her rest. I held her to my chest rubbing her back, and suddenly, felt horrible for the decision I made.

He did kidnap me, but he took care of me better then anyone, and now...my baby is going to be without her daddy...

•Court•

"5 years." The judge said before banging the gabble. "5 years?" Eric said breathlessly. I refused to make direct eye contact with Eric, and felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked up and watched as they put the cuffs on him and he just looked at me with sad eyes, he then shook his head slowly while hanging it low. My eyes watered as the thought "did a make a mistake?" Entered my head several times. How am I gonna do this without him...?

•3 Months later•

Its been 3 months since Eric got locked up, I've been writing him, but I've finally built up enough courage to go see him; I decided to bring our baby girl Faith with me... He deserves to at least be able to see her.

•Men's Correctional Facility•

Men's Correctional Facility•

"Stop moving so much mama." I say before holding Faith on my hip, I walk to tha chair in front of the glass, sat down and watched as Eric walked in slowly and sat down in front of us on the other side of the glass. He looked up at me slowly before picking up the phone, I picked up the phone and avoided looking into his eyes.

Faith leaned into the glass and touched it with her hands smiling at him. "Hey baby girl." He said holding his hand on the glass to hers, I kept hiding my eyes from his as they watered thinking of how miserable he must be. "Mina." He says looking at me, tears kept falling and I wiped them before finally looking at him. "I love you Mina....I shouldn't have done this to you and....... I'm so sorry." He said looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you to." I sat dryly.... What have I done..

The sequel coming soon...🙅❤👌😘