Part 1

Ally's POV:
As I woke up, I stared at the blank bed above me. Another day in a tour bus with the love of my life, Austin. I'm so glad Trish and Dez had us reunite, or else, who knows where we'd be? I got my daily morning coffee and a bowl of fruit. Also, I start to make some pancakes for Austin. He loves them, even after 8 years of eating them for breakfast. Haha. Probably not. Just then, I hear Austin get out of bed.
"Hey, Als!" he puts his muscular arms around me.
"Hey, sweetie. I'm making you pancakes."
"Yay can't wait!" Austin lets go of me and sits down at the table.
"So what are you gonna do later?" Austin asks.
"Well, we have a show tonight, and I don't have anything planned for later." I replied.
"Oh okay. Can't wait for the show tonight!"
"Same! I can't believe-" I said, but my phone buzzed and cut me off.
"Want me to get that?" Austin kindly asked.
"Yeah if you don't mind."

Austin's POV:
I picked up her phone and read the text. It was a guy. Ryan.
"Umm, Ally? Who's Ryan?" I ask confused.
"Oh, he's just a really sweet guy I met at Harvard. What'd he say?" she turns around and smiles at me.
"Well, he said,'Hey, Ally, can we hang out soon? I have something to ask you.'"
"Ohh okay. Thanks!"
"What's he gonna ask?"
"I don't know. Probably something about college or our personal lives."
"Personal lives? You've only know him for a year." I get frustrated as I stare at the text.
"Yeah, we've gotten pretty close this past year. He's the guy I would talk to since you're not at Harvard."
"Really? Why don't you just find a new girl friend? You don't need another guy that's your age in your life. You've already got me."
"Austin, calm down. Are you jealous of Ryan?!"
"No..."
"Actually, I think you are jealous. I'm spending time with someone whom I have no interest in whatsoever. There's no need to worry." Ally says.
Just then, she brings over the stack of pancakes she was making.
"I'll get the syrup. Do you want some fruit on the side?" she asks with a smile.
Man, I do love that smile of hers. She's so beautiful and nice and sweet. I do hope what she said about that guy is true. That they aren't anything more than friends. That she doesn't like him like that, or he doesn't like her like that. And I hope his question isn't about his love life, or her.
"Umm, Austin? Are you okay?" she gets worried as I glare off into space.
I clear my throat. "Yeah, I'm good. And I'll have the fruit, thanks."
"Yep." she gets the syrup and gives it to him and then cuts up some strawberries and raspberries for his plate. "Here you go."
"Thanks, Als." I say.
"I'll be right back." Ally says, grabbing her phone and running to the other side of the bus.
I sit there, wondering. Is she actually going to go out to lunch with this guy? I wonder if I can go too. It'll be interesting then. I continue to eat the pancakes Ally made for me as I think.
__________________________
Hey guys, I'm back! I'm doing the play again, and it will take a lot of practicing. I just auditioned yesterday so I will need to continue to practice as much as I can! I hope you enjoyed this, and hopefully I can continue to work on these stories as the summer continues. Thank you if you read this far hahaha! Comment some ideas for upcoming stories. Thanks! 💗