Part 3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Previously...
"Ally, I really like you. I should just start there. I really do like you. I think you and I would get along so perfectly if we were a couple." I look at Ally, whose face is now red from blushing.
"Ryan, I would love to-"
"Shhh...it's okay. I'm just wondering...Would you go out with me?"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Ally's POV:
"Umm, like I was saying, Ryan, I am flattered, but-" I literally could not even take what was going on right now.
"Okay I'm back!" Austin came running back.
"I'll wash my hands now." I say as I get off the seat.
"I'll go too." Ryan says, smiling at me and getting up. I look over at Austin who's already one pancake into his lunch. I smile at his cuteness. I don't talk to Ryan the whole time we were walking. Fortunately, we wash our hands in different rooms. I tried to go as fast as I could so that I could tell Austin the news. He's such a sweetheart. Sure, he may not be the smartest one in town, but I'd rather him have a heart than an A+ average. Ryan, I guess, has a heart. Not much of one, though. I thought he knew I had a boyfriend. And I wish I got to finish my statement. I obviously was going to say no. I'm not interested in him. I wash my hands, thoroughly, but fast, and rush back to the table. Austin's sitting there, alone, still in amazement over his pancakes. Perfect.
"Hey, sweetie!" I sit really close to Austin and nestle my head against his. Hopefully Ryan will see this and forget about asking me out. After two minutes, and no signs of Ryan, I decide to tell Austin.
"Austin, I need to tell you something really fast." I look over to him and gaze into his chocolate-brown eyes.
"Yeah?" He looks at me.
"Ryan asked me out and he didn't give me enough time to say no, so can you just be extra sweet to me like a boyfriend would be so he backs off?" I rush every word in as I run out of breath.
"WAIT, what?! I knew it! He does like you!" Austin looks at me, happy that he got it right, but sad that Ryan asked me out.
"And of course I will!"
"You already prove that we're dating in so many other ways like holding hands and hugging, and also putting your arm around me. Just try to make it more noticeable for Ryan. Thanks, hon!" I smile again.
Soon, Ryan comes back.
"Alright. I'm back." Ryan says.
"Okay." Austin and I say as we continue to eat our lunch. I rest my head against Austin again.
"I'm tired, Aus."
"Yeah, so am I. Wanna come over for dinner tonight? I'm helping my mom make dinner." Austin asks me.
"Hmm, Austin making dinner? I don't think those words go together in a sentence." I laugh. "But I'd love to!" I look up at Austin and wink at him.
"Ally, I should have you over sometime." Ryan nudges me and smiles with his teeth.
"Uh, yeah."
"Could I come?" Austin asks.
"I would like it just to be me and Ally." Ryan says.
"Oh." Austin replies.
"Austin, you're so cute." I say. Not only do I mean it, but I also want Ryan to know I have feelings for someone else.
"Aww, Ally, I love you." I lean in to kiss Austin, but, of course, Ryan disturbs us just like Dez always would.
"So, Ally, would you like some fries?" Ryan asks me. He was obviously looking for something to say to distract us.
"No thanks."
"Ally, do you want to go to the park tomorrow? I hear there's a new ride opening." Austin says.
"Yes, that sounds like fun!" I reply.
"Also, do you want the rest of my fruit? I can't eat it all."
"Yeah, thanks." I say. Austin gets his fork and feeds it to me.
"It's good."
"I know, right?" Austin laughs.
Five minutes pass, and we're all talking.
"I guess I should get going." Ryan says to us. Yay. It's over. Now I can spend time with Austin.
"Us too. We're going back to Sonic Boom." Austin looks at Ryan.
"Okay. Nice meeting you, Austin. Text you later, Ally." He hugs me tightly and waves to Austin.
__________
...Sonic Boom...
Austin and I are sitting alone in the music factory. He is laying back on the couch and I'm resting my head on his chest. We're just talking.
"Well, that was one interesting lunch." I say.
"Yeah, totally. I still can't believe he asked you out!"
"Me neither. He's not worth the drive. You know who is?" I smile, even though he can't see me.
"Who?" He asks, actually wondering.
"You, silly!" I laugh.
"Haha oh. Wow, I don't think." He laughs with me.
"You know, you're the guy I've been looking for. All of those Harvard guys are not anything like you. You might be a little behind with your knowledge, but I love you no matter how smart you are. You're the sweetest guy I know."
"Wow. Thanks, Ally. I love you so much!" I can hear Austin's steady heartbeat against my ear.
"I love you too."
>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<
That's the end!! Please leave reviews and comments saying what I should do for my next story. Thanks for reading! See you next time. And also, don't forget to follow me for more stories and updates!