What happened last night?

~Deannas p.o.v~

"Ugh, ahh ouch!" I yelped , " why do I hurt so bad? What happened last night?"

As I was beginning to regain consciousness I saw that I wasn't at home or alone. I was at Rachel's house. The room looked like if monkeys had a party and destroyed everything in their way. My stomach began to rumble and I had a huge headache mor like a migraine. I saw empty bottles of alcohol on the carpet floor. I began to remember bits of what happened last night. Blurry images began to clear up and questions that I had soon came to an answer. My body was trembling from whatever I did last night.

An image from what seemed like last night was starting to come clear in my head. What I saw was unexplainable. I saw Melyzza. And, and she was with someone. Not me. Not Rachel, but Jenna. They weren't doing the frickle frackle no no they were doing something else. I guess they got a little to tipsy. I saw what seemed like eating each other's faces. They were so passionate with each movement. They would wrestle to see who would be top, but both of them wanted the spot. Jenna climbed on top first but she got tumbled over and Melyzza pushed her wrists up and over Jenna's head so she wouldn't move. It was obvious that Melyzza wanted the spot badly and that she was going to get it no matter what. 5 passionate minutes past and it was all over. I remembered that I was sat on the ground speechless of what I just saw and I also remember looking over my shoulder to see that Rachel had just passed out.

I couldn't remember if I did any stupid things but that didn't matter at this point, what mattered right know was why I was being disturbed in my lower half what was going on? I went to the restroom to check what was happening and I saw.THE SEA OF RED CAME TO VISIT ME! I was panicking and didn't know what to do. I suddenly felt a huge pain that felt like my uterus was being strangled by a noose. I fell to my knees while clenching my stomach. I heard a slight knock on the bathroom door and wondered who could it be?
" who is it?" I said with pain in my words.
"It's me Rachel I need to go in the restroom I think I'm gonna vomit!" She said loudly.

"Ahh, ugh okay just wAiT a lITtle!" I screeched.

"Is everything alright in there? Do you need help? Want me to call my mom?" She questioned.

"Yea I'm alright it's just Mother Nature came to say hello," I replied" do you have some pills I can take!"

"Yea let me go get them real quick." She said.

Rachel brought the pills and I felt much better after a couple of minutes. I noticed some motion from the corner of my eye so I turned my head and I saw that Jenna was awakening. As she was struggling to get up I could see that she needed a little help so I went and helped her up. Once she kept her balance she ran straight to the restroom. That was the first time I've seen her run that fast. She swung the door opened and knelt over the toilet. She was throwing up everything she had last night. I went over to hold her hair and she kept puking. She finally finished and I sat there on the floor with her, I held her in my arms with tears running down her pale cheeks, her head buried on my neck. She was okay now. I felt someone's eyes burning onto my back so I turned to face a worried Melyzza.

"Is , is she okay?" Worried Melyzza asked.

"Yea she just had a little too much fun last night." I said making "a little fun" louder than the rest of the sentence.

Melyzza and I helped Jenna out of the restroom carefully and made her get in the shower. She was fine
Afterwards so that was the good thing, the bad thing was that I forgot where I left all my clothes. I looked everywhere. I checked downstairs in the living room, the kitchen, the downstairs restroom, everywhere. For some reason  I looked out the window and I saw my clothes shredded into pieces on the shrubs outside the window. I was speechless how did my clothes get there? I started questioning how did it get there? Who did it? Did I do it? We're we to drunk? What were we thinking? I just waved it off and asked Rachel if I could borrow some clothes. Luckily we were the same size and I got to wear an Arctic Monkey shirt which looked good on me.

The whole day went great. We went to the mall and entered Hot Topic I wanted to buy EVERYTHING!! I looked over my shoulder to see Rachel having a conversation with a guy that I've seen around school. When he left you could guess what I did. Yup I ran for Rachel and showered her with questions.
"Who was that guy? What were you guys talking about? Are guys you know a thing? Was he disturbing you? Do I need to jump him because I will you know I can still catch him up!"

"His name is Johnny, he just said hi and if I was excited for tomorrow, we're not I thing yet we might be, no he was not disturbing me, please do not jump him he will think I'm crazy." She answered

"Wait, tomorrow?" I asked

"Yea I'm having lunch with him we're just going to get to know each other don't worry I'm not planning on having action until I'm married so yea don't worry about you becoming an aunt." She responded.

I started happy dancing and shaked Rachel with my both hands. I was excited for her. She had a mortified look on her face from me shaking her. I started to calm down and I noticed that almost everyone was staring at me. I felt my cheeks turn red and I shyly walked behind Rachel. After Hot Topic we went for some Dairy Queen ice cream. Everyone was having fun. Well fun that we could actually remember. The day started growing later so we headed to our homes. I logged onto tumblr and stayed there until my eyes grew tired and fell asleep.