Best day ever pt.1

~Rachel's p.o.v~

I was finishing my makeup when my phone started to ring.

Me: hello?

Johnny: hey it's me Johnny just calling to let you know that I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Me: Alright can't wait.

Johnny: so do you have a specific place you want to go?

Me: No just surprise me.

Johnny: ok I will see you in a bit.

Me:ok bye

Johnny:bye

I was picking out my outfit when my door flung open. I got caught by surprise because my shirt was stuck over my head and I was just wearing a black bra. I hurriedly struggled to get my shirt through me head, but my head was surprisingly large and I fell over to the ground when I felt a warm pair of hands help me get my shirt on. Once I could see who it was I saw that it was Deanna.

"What are you doing here and who let you in?"I asked

"I just came to help you out and also I think I owe you a new window." She answered.

"What you broke in to my house and that window will cost you $50!" I exclaimed.

"Yea I'm really sorry I was just excited for you, you're my best friend well more like sister but you get the point I just want to be a part of your life for when you get married or something I don't know I just want to look out for you." Replied Deanna.

"No, no it's fine but you still owe me the money that means next time you go to Hot Topic you can't buy anything." I laughed.

She started laughing as well I wasn't mad at her who could blame her she's my best friend/ sister I never had I would do the same for her anytime. She helped me get my hair nice and straight and she helped me with a new style of hair I really liked it. I was speechless. When I got up I turned around and gave her a huge hug. My date was arriving in 8 minutes so I just had to straighten out my clothes. I was wearing a BMTH tank top with skinny jeans and some black bobs. My hair oh how I loved it, it was a nice straight pony tail with strands of hair next to my cheeks that outlined my face.

I heard a car door close and I couldn't help to see who it was. As I was looking outside I saw Johnny he didn't look the same. His hair was combed out of his eyes. His pants were still skinny but with no wrinkles. His shirt was a twenty one pilots shirt with a flannel over it. He looked very decent.

I turned to Deanna with a smile on my face and she knew that meant that it was time. She hurriedly went down stairs to open the door. I heard the door close and I couldn't wait to get down there. As I was walking down the stairs I saw his eyes brighten up and his mouth shaped an 'o' from awe. I was speechless as well as him. My arm wrapped around his felt like it belonged there. Our bodies side to side made me comfortable. Was I dreaming? No I couldn't be.

We drove off and as we turned many corners and passed many streets I saw a building appear in the distance. I couldn't quite make out where we were going. Once we got a little closer I saw we were going to Olive Garden. I couldn't believe we were going to an expensive restaurant. I was expecting on going to In-N-Out to get a hamburger but I guess not.(this only exist in California I think comment if I'm wrong)

The dinner was great. I had a Tour of Italy and he got Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. I learned that his favorite book was California blue by David Klass. He also loved my favorite bands. We had many things in common. I was mentioning the Twenty One Pilots concert to him and it turned out he was also going and he had first row tickets and meet and greet passes as well. Of course I wasn't jealous because well I can't tell you until the concert. The meal was quite expensive and I offered to pay half the bill (not cypher) him being a gentleman paid the whole 105 dollars.

I had a great time with Johnny today. Everything went to plan we made a decision to start seeing each other. The news still hasn't been heard and I can't wait for it to be told. The night was starting to fall and my eyes were growing to the size of the moon. Yup it was 9:00 pm. Johnny drove me home. Today was great I thought to myself as I walked in. Everyone was upstairs but not yet asleep. As I walked into my room I got undressed and took a warm bath.

As I felt the warm water around my body all my worries just melted away down the drain. My insecurities just washed out of my body. My problems left me. My stress was no longer with me. I felt happy. My mind was playing back all the happy moments I had. I got out of the bath and got into my Pjs. My bed seemed extra soft. Was my happiness affecting my senses? Maybe but I didn't care it was to late to be asking questions. My life finally felt complete with everything going right. I couldn't believe that this was all reality and not just a dream for me to wake up to at any second.

A/N: So we hit 226 reads wow that awesome thanks for all that stuck with this awful book and kept reading even with my very late updates. Can we try to get this to 300 reads well if we don't I don't care because I already have enough reads. Thanks again SMØL beans.
~Rachel