Duelist Kingdom (Part 2/?)

"By the way"

"Hrm?"

"Why is she still here ?"

"Well she's my accomplice !"

"No I'm not !!!"

_(n)_ glared at the yami next to her while she sat on the grass. Bakura looked at her with his eye twitching. " yes you are , that's why you married me " "wha-" "ACHEM!!!!!!!!!" The two turned straight seeing the pharaoh staring at them with a raised eyebrow " should I give you guys..privacy ? " the two looked at each other , they looked straight glaring .

"No."

The pharaoh blinked twice as he looked back at his deck confuse.
Bakura got his five cards while his eyebrow kept twitching . _(n)_ on the other hand was just sitting there confuse to what was going to happen.

She looked around the place seeing the mist forming thicker '....my back..' Her gaze looked straight again as sweat ran down her forehead. ' it hurts...'

" once i gain all 7 millennium items I shall use that  vaguely establish powers to destroy the world. " Bakura smirked wider " but first I'm going to beat you on a card game"
" not if I can help it you albino cream puff " the pharaoh placed a card on the mate " I summon the cyber commander , which by the way its Tristan's favorite card , even though he actually never plays this game " the pharaoh gasped a bit along with _(n)_ as the saw their friend come out the card, the pharaoh blinked twice  " by the gods ! That's exactly how I want to look like !"

Tristan blinked looking at himself
" I'm surprisingly buff!"

Bakura glared slightly as he placed a card face up " white magic hat, send his cyber commander to the graveyard " " no Tristan!!!" The ancient Egyptian glared watching his friend vanish " he was the finest mind of his generation . " he took a card out " I summon the flame swordman !"

_(n)_ had wide eyes from what she just saw....her friends....they were cards,.? Her gaze moved to Bakura , she looked back down seeing the gang being there .

" is that _(n)_!!?"

"How!!?"
The gang blinked confuse as they stared at the girl next to the yami.
" how many times do I have to kill you people before you stay dead." Bakura glared taking a card out showing it as he smirked, yugi blinked seeing it
" change of hearts ? That's Bakura favorite card!" The yami smirked wider ' that's right. With this card I shall turn you  in to villain, that way you'll know what its like to have your plans foil time after time by a group of  card game obsessed morons '   he placed the card down activating it .

_(n)_ looked down seeing the angel like creature appear but she froze seeing ryou , she turned to Bakura
" we had a deal!!" The yami turned to her glaring as the rest of the gang looked at them confuse. " tch. Seriously he won't die, hell simply be sent to the shadow-ack!!!!!!!" _(n)_ glared angrily as she choked him, her hair slowly began to spike up as her eyes went sharp ",don't give me your bullshit Bakura !!!! You promised me he would be safe"
Bakura kept making growling noises as he placed his hands on her wrist trying  to rip her hands off his delicate neck.

" deal!?" The Pharaoh glared confuse as the gang stared at their 'friend '
Ryou turned to the two in pure confusion '....deal....'
Bakura let out a loud cough as he pulled her hands off his neck "fucking hell woman,you can only do this on the bedroom ." He glared at her but his eyes dull a bit feeling something heavy on his chest ' this is not good.' He eyed her seeing the dark matter thinking around her,  His ring glowed slightly 'she's awakening already ' , _(n)_ looked down at it confuse , her vision began to go blurry as she slowly blacked out hitting face flat on his chest.