prologue

prologue;

;Original Character as Lee June;
    ;Park Jimin as Park's Young Master;

-

"Welcome back, young master

"Welcome back, young master." The pair of brown eyes staring back at the maid in front of him. His brows lifted slightly, giving her a skeptical look. "Ahh I'm sorry, I'm the new maid here, I believe this is your first time seeing me in the mansion."

He nodded slightly after knowing the new worker status and walked towards his room. Being the heir of Park Corporation always put him in a different life as a high school student. His eyebrow creased again as he sighed.

Park Jimin, the one and only son of Park's family causing him to be the heir for Park Corporation which is the second biggest corporation after Jung House. Being the only child in the family forcing him to be serious all the time, getting in the business life earlier than any other child has managed to do, Jimin had skipped his whole entire life as a teenager. He has only 3 friends by his side which is also from the business company in South Korea.

Jimin rose from his laying position and started to unbutton his school's uniform, throwing it into the basket close to the door, knowing that the maid will come and take it afterward.

But, elsewhere, the shirt landed on someone, who had just happen to open the door at the same time.

"Yah ! Can't you put the uniform neatly ?!" The girl spat out, eyebrow creased in anger as she picks the uniform from the floor harshly.

The boy had his eyes widened, eyebrow creased in humiliation, his expression turns to anger as he rolled his eyes. "Who ar-" But as his eyes landed on the girl in front of him, his small slid eyes widened.

"You !?" Both of them said simultaneously.

-

Lee June, daughter of the new maid in the mansion just stared at the arrogant boy in front of him. She admits that the boy does look good, charming as what a pretty boy from a rich family should be. But, she really hates his attitude since the first time their eyes landed at the coffee shop.

Yes, both of them had met each other at the coffee shop just 3 hours ago, besides hating each other, June also had accused the heir of Park Corporation of the broken glass in the coffee shop earlier, asking him for a payback.

Now, everything is messed up. And June just could bite her lips as he stares at the fuming boy in front of her.

-

"You better say sorry before I ask your mom to pay the glass that someone else had broke just now."

"It was literally your fault-"

The boy stood up, eyes staring at her in anger, body hovering over her against the wall in his room.

"It. Was. Not. My. Fault."

The girl closed her eyes as his now, shirtless body is just an inches with herself. Jimin, realizing the awkward situation, quickly stumble backward. Looking anywhere other than her. She quickly walked out of the room and heaved a regret sighed once she enters her own room at the other side of the wing in the mansion.

Jimin stared at the ceiling and closed his eyes afterward. This is not going to be easy.

-

yey 😏

Copyright © 2017 fero