{p.jimin point's of view}

I laid my back against the bed, my face frowning looking at the wall clock. Its 6.15 p.m but her presence around the north wing is still absence. I sighed and got up on my two feet, I was about to walk into the dresser room when a sudden shaky knock vibrated from outside. A smirked tug on my face and I walked towards the door. Face quickly fallen slack to a cold one when my eyes slightly meeting her. I lifted up one of my eyebrows, not saying anything, just sending her a glare.

She bowed 90 degrees and the judging look on my face died down, wash away with guilt but just a tiny one, it's hidden behind my cold mask. "Ah I'm sorry, I was helping my mom sorting out the food for dinner and I didn't realize the time, I run immediately here because I-"

She kinda looks so miserable, it's funny in my eyes. I put my forefinger against her lips and she stared at me, her eyes widened again. "Can we just proceed? I don't actually want to be tutored in the first place so you better do your job."

She zipped up her mouth after that, only her gestures sounded throughout the room, handling the books and unzipping her pencil case for some pens. I looked at her as she keeps on letting the things fell out from her grip, her small voice cursing as the third pen fall. She is really clumsy and how can mom expect that she can teach me? This is a no-no. "Could you please stop staring." I raise one of my eyebrows and she looked back at me with her now, blank face. "I'm not."

She just rolled her eyes. "It feels weird when you watch me doing things that were supposed to be easy, but because of you watching me, I felt distracted."

A small smile plastered on my lips. "Did I manage to make you feel like that ?" I looked at her as a smirk lay on my face again.

"All the girls drool over you, well, not me, but you're a guy and we're in a room."

Lol. Did she just say that? I looked at her and her eyes widened, hands quickly make an x gesture. "Yah, I don't mean it like that! I'm not a perv-"

I closed my ears and she sighed. She continued her work earlier and I had myself staring again. Well, she kinda looks pretty for a girl but her voice is too loud, its fucking annoying. She stared at me, hand pushing the Korean Literature textbook in front of me. "So we're going to start on the first chapter. You better stay up all the time when I teach you."

I ignore her warning as I grabbed the book and flipped through the pages for the first chapter. Even my eyes didn't pay attention to her but my fingers did, I plainly wrote any important note that she told me. She pointed for some of the words and reminding me that it's important. I looked at her as she rubbed her eyes, but her brown one is glued to the textbook, asking for me to do some of the questions for the first sub-topic. I sighed but continue with it, not really want to be stubborn because I need to finish all of this fast.

I was too focus on the questions earlier I even ignore her presence next to the table. By the time I had reached harder questions, it started to give me a headache, I looked up and was about to ask her when will this class finish but my eyes caught her sleeping figure. Hand propped on one side, face on the table, snoring lightly. Did she just fall asleep in my room? I sighed and just keep on staring. She had a really fair skin and she is just too small, maybe all dancers are small in size? Nah, maybe girls are normally small. Did she even eat ? I propped one of my hand on the table and just sighed. This is going to be a long night.

-

I put away all the textbook and zipped up her pencil case and put it on top of the book. My eyes glancing at the wall clock and my eyes widened, guilt expanding in my chest. It's 11 p.m and she didn't actually ask me to stop? We freaking spent 5 hours for Korean Literature. Oh my fucking god. I stood in front of her sleeping form and just sigh again. I need to do this right or mom or anyone in this house will freak out. But first, let me just try to wake her up.