Characters

Albert Martinez as Dave Mondragon- President and CEO of a major telecommunication company in the country. He has everything any man could ask for. Wealth, power, fame. He got it all. Except for one- Love. Despite all his money and accolades, he is a lonely soul longing to love and be loved.

Eula Valdes as Olivia Martinez - A well known neuro-surgeon in the country. Growing up from a broken family, all her life she only wish for one thing. A complete and happy family. She's gorgeous, she has a successful career but she feels empty on the inside. Until she met Dave. The man who will make her feel how beautiful it is to love and be loved.

Angel Aquino as Camilla Mondragon - One of the country's top model. Dave's estranged wife. She is being envied by a lot women for being married to a man like Dave. But he took him for granted over her modelling career. Will it be too late for her to realize that the man he neglected is no longer hers?

Diether Ocampo as Michael Mondragon -  A top notch cardiologist working in one of New York's best hospitals. He is Dave's younger brother. He returned to the Philippines for good and works in the same hospital where Olivia is working. He fell inlove with her the first sight. Despite the age gap between him and Olivia, he is determined to pursue her not knowing the connection between her and his older brother.

Heart Ramos as Louise  Mondragon - The bubbly and beautiful 10 year old daughter of Camilla and Dave who's been longing for a complete and happy family. Through her Tita Olivia, she found her safe haven,  she found the maternal love she's been longing for.

(A/N : Hello everyone :) I decided to continue this story and put A Moment In Time on hold for a while so I added a new character. Hope you still support this one just like how you supported Marcial Is Home and AMIT. Thank you and keep safe always)