Chapter 3

( WARNING:  SPG scenes ahead.  Not suitable for minor EulBert fans. Hehehe)

Olivia and Dave decided to spend the weekend at Dave's private beach house in Anilao Batangas.

" I miss this place Hon. Its been so long since the last time we've been here", Olivia happily tells Dave.

"Have some rest hon. Napagod ka sa biyahe",  Dave replies.

"Ok  Hon. Medyo inaantok na nga ako".

The two proceeded to their bedroom and fall asleep in an instant. After an hour Dave  wakes up and lovingly stare at the sleeping Olivia. He kisses her forehead and decided to go to the beach and wait for Olivia there.

When Olivia wakes up, she immediately changed into her black swimsuit and followed Dave in the beach. She puts on a bluish cotton fabric to wrap around her semi exposed body.

She heads up to the beach to join Dave who is standing with closed eyes, letting the sea breeze caress his face and his firmed torso which is exposed by his flowing unbuttoned white polo. Then,  a warm touch winds from his back very tightly. A voice from his back muses

"Ang daya mo! You didn't wait for me to wake up".

He smiles and turns around to face Olivia. He looks at her eyes with so much yearning and softly tells her "Come here!" and wraps her inside his arms.

Olivia head nestles on Dave's shoulder. She can hear his heart beat and feels the warmth of his breathing. They stayed entwined in each other's arms, enjoying the sound of the sea waves.

"Are you happy?",  Dave asks her.

"Yes", she tenderly answers.

"Am I making you happy?",  Dave asks again.

"Very much?", she softly responds and gives him a smack kiss on his lips.

He then gently untangles the knot of the fabric that partially covers her body.

"What are you doing?",   he asks.

"Undressing you", he jokes. He fastens her small frame very firmly against his to sense the warmth of her body and her smooth skin. Suddenly, his fingers are caressing her spine delivering a tingling sensation on Olivia's body.

"Stop that", she whispers.

"Stop what?", he asks.

"Stop that thing you are doing to me. Gusto ko na mag swimming".

"Okay baby". He removed his polo. He takes Olivia's hands and they run towards the sea.

They swim. They splash water to each other. Their laughter filled the sea.  Dave instantaneously pulls Olivia towards him.

"I cant explain this feeling Hon. This  happiness when I'm with you", he tells her with so much sincerity. 

"You are so sweet my love. Sana forever tayong ganito", replies Olivia.

The smile on their face gradually fades when their eyes lock. His hand caresses her face and kiss her lips. He is kissing her very tightly, teasingly, then his kisses become ardent and forces her to open her mouth.  Olivia opens her mouth to receive his kisses and kiss him back passionately. His mouth leaves her and moves to her cheeks, to her nose, to her neck and finds it way back to her mouth. They shared a long and passionate kiss with their arms interlocking to each other very tightly.

"I want you now baby", he whispers.

"I want you too hon", she answers.

He carries her and head back to the house. They go straight to the shower room. Both are naked while water is gushing forth to them from the shower. She bathes him, soaping his body gently. Dave on the other hand is kissing her incessantly, distracting her from what she is doing.

"I want you know baby", he again sighs.

Olivia just smiles and says "Later Hon".  Olivia finishes washing him and tells him "You are done. Go and dry yourself. I need to myself too. I'll be there in 5 minutes".

"Okay", he agrees and left the bathroom.

While waiting for her in the living room, he randomly picks a CD from his collection and plays it to set the mood in the atmosphere.  He played Moonriver. After 5 minutes, Olivia in a white towel robe walks toward him and asks in a seductive voice "Are you ready?".

Dave turns around and replies in excitement "Kanina pa".  Olivia moves toward him and throws her arms around his neck. She kisses him and tells him "I love you so much".

His hands caress her face, her lips, then they make their way to her neck. His hands continues its journey on her body all the way down. He totally undressed her. "You are so beautiful Olivia, breathtakingly beautiful". He then kisses her left bossom while his right hand is massaging the other.

Olivia can no longer bear the fiery sensation she feels that is engulfing her whole being and awakening the woman in her.

"Take me now Hon please. Take me now", she moans.  Dave ignores her pleading and goes on kissing her. From her bossoms, to her neck, to her chin. "Take me now hon", she asks once again. Finally Dave heeds her plea and lifts her and takes her to the bedroom where their bodies and souls fuse in the celebration of their inflamed love. Upon reaching the glorious heights,  the two of them collapse in exhaustion.