Chapter 4

Olivia is busy at her clinic when she got a text message from Dave saying he wants to see her at their favorite restaurant.  After her last patient, she left her clinic and went to meet Dave.

"Hi Babe. What's up? Anong meron at pinapunta mo ako dito?",  Olivia kissed Dave on his cheeks.

"May pupuntahan tayo",  Dave replied.

"Saan naman?", she asks.

"Secret. Pag sinabi ko sayo eh di hindi na yun surprise", he smiles. Dave then grabbed Olivia's hand and went to his car. 

After almost an hour, they reached their destination. It was  in an exclusive subdivision somewhere in Quezon City.  Dave  stopped his car infront of a two storey house with a modern interior.

  Dave  stopped his car infront of a two storey house with a modern interior

"We're here, babe", he opened the car for Olivia.

"Hon, kaninong bahay ito?", she asked.

"From now on babe this will be our love nest. I bought this house for you".

"But you dont have to Dave"

"This is the least I can do for you. You know how much I badly want to marry you but the situation wont permit us. So I just decided to buy this house. From now on dito na tayo uuwi Hon. This will be our love nest".

Olivia is speechless and just gave Dave a tight hug.

"Halika na sa loob Hon. I will give you a tour. This house is fully furnished but if you want to change the interior you are free to do so''.

Olivia is speechless.  She is in awe of how beautiful the house is. She gave Dave a tight hug again and kiss him.

"Hon thank you! My heart is overwhelmed.  I'm so excited to live at this house with you".

"You're welcome Olivia. We will create beautiful memories at this house. Just you and me",  Dave replied then kissed her passionately.