Chapter 11

Ryan’s POV

“To give me my wolf back” Ash said, so seriously it had to be true, once she said it I noticed a deeper and stronger connection to her, my wolf was howling and he was getting a reply. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it lightly.

“You got your wolf back” Jake said quietly from the couch, she nodded slowly and grinned at us all, I soon returned the smile and pulled her into a bone crushing hug, “Cant…Breath” she gasped as I let her go. We grinned at each other a second longer before we both where out of the room and running outside.

We both shifted together and I looked over to her stark white wolf, she was absolutely gorgeous her green eyes stood out against her pale fur, they had a glint of playfulness as we took off running. Soon the others joined us with wolfish grins covering their muzzles and eventually I could tell the whole pack was following.

“This is amazing” Ash whispered in my mind, I smiled over to her keeping up with her long strides, our pack ran through the woods for hours, the stars began to shine overhead and the moon came out. This was what we were meant to be, wolves, in our rawest and most primal nature, Pack.

The pack began to drop off one by one, and Ash and I where left alone, running through the moonlit woods, we came to a clearing with a small lake the tree tops held multiple fireflies and lit the air perfectly.

“Wanna swim” I asked her through the link, she nodded and bounded toward the lake shifting as she jumped in, I followed her and shifted, letting the water rush over my body. I came back up to the surface looking over at Ash as she floated on her back in the water, “You look beautiful” I whispered as I swam closer to her.

She closed her eyes and murmured a small thank you, we stayed like that floating around on our back for most of the night, as the sun started to rise we made our way out of the water, “Ewww my fingers are all pruney” she said I laughed and walked over taking her hand in mine.

I kissed all her finger tips lightly and she giggled, I looked down into her eyes, they were the most intriguing pair of eyes I had ever seen, the various greens and gold’s present in her eyes where gorgeous.

I leaned down toward her and took her lips in mine, fireworks exploded between us her hands started running up my body and holding my head down as her fingers entwined in my hair, I ran my hands along her body and picked her up letting her legs wrap around my waist.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked her quietly, she nodded and I continued my way down her body, lying her down on the soft grass I took her lips in mine again, just as I was about to enter her I extended my canines, I saw her following my lead and watched as her dazzling white teeth extended out of her gums.

We bit down into each other’s necks, sending a wave of ecstasy over us, we continued on into the early morning until we were too tired to move. Our wolves took over and shifted walking us back to the house slowly, we played along the way. Adira and Neo – My wolf, had bonded so much and we could now feel each other’s emotions, we were both in a state of utter bliss.

We climbed the stairs to Ash’s room and collapsed onto her bed, I pulled her to my chest and breathed in her scent. “I’ve got a weird feeling” she whispered, “mmm” I mumbled, “its not a good one” I rolled onto of her hovering above her. “what’s wrong baby…is it because of before?” I questioned quietly, “No, no, no” she said while putting her hand on my cheek comfortingly.

“No baby its just I have a bad feeling…” she said stroking my face “like something bad is going to happen” she whispered. I nodded and rolled over so I was beside her again and I pulled her into a hug against my chest kissing her mark.