Chapter 13

Ryan’s POV

Ashley was safe, her ‘grandfather’ was dead, her old pack and tormentors where dead, everyone who had ever caused my baby pain was dead. As she lay in my arms I felt happy, she was mine, I was hers and we would be together for the rest of our lives.

I stared at her perfect body, it fit exactly with mine when we lay together in bed, I started tracing infinity signs on her hip soon she started stirring and turned in my arms looking at me with tired but happy eyes. “I thought we could have the weekend to ourselves” I said, she smiled at me with a smile that could melt anyone’s heart.

“Pack a bag for the beach house” she nodded and hopped out of bed, grabbing a duffle bag she started chucking a few pairs of swimmers, shorts and shirts in as well as grabbing some toiletries. “I’ll go pack my bag…Oh and babe, pack something nice” I said while walking out the door.

I soon saw Georgia coming down the hall heading for Ash’s room I guessed she had been recruited to help her. As I walked into my room I pulled down my own bag and started packing it, once I had finally packed everything I went over to my wardrobe and reached for the air vent. Grabbing the bars I pulled it open and felt around for the small velvet box that I had hidden.

Finally I found it and pulled it out of its hiding place opening the small velvet box I looked down to the gorgeous silver diamond infinity engagement ring. (PIC ON SIDE) I buried it deep within my bag and walked out my bedroom door, walking to Ash’s room I knocked on the door lightly.

She came out with a small bag and a huge smile grabbing her hand I intwined her hand in mine, and pulled it up and kissed her knuckles while starting to make our way downstairs and toward the bike. I threw my leg over it and helped Ash tie down the two bags before she hopped over and pressed her body to mine.

We drove quickly to the beach house, and as soon as we arrived she was off the bike and running toward the water, stripping off her clothes leaving her in just underwear as she dived into the water. I grinned and made my way down doing the same as she had.

We swam around for hours, just floating around and talking, splashing each other occasionally, soon we made our way up the sand and twaords the bike grabbing our bags and heading into the beach house. Opening the door the musky scent of unuse hit me.

I travelled around the house opening the huge windows that where mainly walls, letting the fresh air into the house. “Go on upstairs and get ready, we are going out” I said to her, she nodded and made her way upstairs.

I followed soon after and changed into my suit, leaving off the tie I waited as she came out of the bathroom in a beautiful dress, the top had silver sequin all over the bodice and then flared out in a black flowing skirt.

I grinned at her taking her hand and leading her outside toward the beach, walking over the damp sand toward the bike, hopping on she followed my lead and hoisted herself over the bike, holding onto me tightly.

We drove into the nearest town and to a gorgeous restaurant, I pulled up outside and she let off a little gasp, I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the door, the attendant instantly recognised me and led us to our table. “This is so fancy” she whispered to me, I just grinned at her.

Our meals where soon ordered and brought out, they were absolutely delicious but I couldn’t focus on anything, as I contemplated when it would be right to ask her. “Ash…” I whispered, she looked up from her dessert with the spoon still half out her mouth. I laughed at her deer caught in the headlights expression.

“Baby, you are perfect” I said as she quickly blushed and took the spoon out of her mouth, I got the box out of my jacket pocket and opened it under the table, grabbing her hand from across the table I stood and got down on one knee.

People around us looked our way and started smiling “Ash, you are my life, my love, my perfect woman, I have loved you ever since I laid eyes on you, and I will continue to love you forever and always…would you do me the absolute honour and amazing act of becoming my wife?” I asked.

She stared down at me, and then started frantically nodding, I grinned at her and slid the ring onto her finger before pulling her out of the seat and picking her up above me letting her lean down and kiss me. “I love you so much Ryan” she said against my lips.

“I love you too Ash, and I will love you forever”

A/N

The end….I love you all so much and thanks for sticking with me even though I didn’t consistently update, I might write an Epilogue, but possibly not, anyway love you all, please VOTE, COMMENT and FAN!!!! I love you all heaps and thanks for reading check out my newest story. Fire Within. Love you all

Xx SophieBoffie