Ricardo 51

"You set us up Cardo... you called that nigga Tion and got us jumped." Owen said walking close to me and rubbing my face him and Li'jah stood side by side and I knew I was about to get jumped, I should've been nervous but I wasn't I had fought bigger and stronger people than these two so I should be okay at least until Hakeem got here. Li'jah move behind me and I thought he was going to hit me but instead he pushed his dick against my ass and kissed my neck. "You know we should be pissed about what happened, but we're not in fact it just made us want you more..... so let's move this party inside." Owen said kissing my neck, I pushed them both away and could see the amusement in their eyes, they were enjoying this. I already had this situation with Alejandro and Hakeem the last thing I needed was these two popping up  whenever they wanted to I needed to end this right here and now.

"Look I didn't set y'all up I just felt Tion needed to know that you brought his kids over to my house and that you were trying to fuck me while we were in the next room and y'all didn't get jumped, Tion whooped your ass...." I said looking at Owen, then turned to Li'jah. "And Alejandro beat your ass, if anything it was three on two because Hakeem jumped in to fight Alejandro so don't put it on me that y'all got beat up. Now I gotta go and y'all do too." I said moving away from both of them.

"Come on Ricardo we all know you want this tag team, quit acting like you don't" Li'jah said smiling, I guess I was going to have to show them..... I was about to swing on Owen since he was the bigger of the two but before I could raise my fist Li'jah grabbed his arm and started screaming. "AHH FUCK!!! FUCK... FUCK.... FUCK......" When I looked at him he had a ninja star sticking out of his shoulder...... I looked around and saw Alejandro standing not too far away with an amused look on his face.

"I thought I made it clear when knocked you on your ass that you weren't welcomed around here? Look obviously he doesn't want either of y'all so how about y'all just leave things get a lot worse...." Alejandro said smirking. Li'jah pulled the ninja star out his shoulder and I could tell he was about to throw it at Alejandro, only to have it knocked out his hand with another ninja star. "Don't do it to yourself......" Owen eyes were full of fear, while Li'jah's were full of hate but they knew not to fuck with Alejandro and started walking away slowly. We didn't move until they got in Li'jah's car and pulled off, then me and Alejandro walked into our building as soon as we were inside I started laughing.

"Nigga you some type of ninja or something?" I asked wiping the tears away, because I was laughing so hard.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up.... but I saved your ass didn't I?" Alejandro asked  with a smirk. "I guess it is kinda funny though, but I like the stealthiness of ninja stars, they're quiet and I don't have to worry about anything getting on me.... I tried pepper spray once and used it backwards, not my best day." Alejandro said shaking his head and I started laughing harder. "Oh you laughing at me now?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist and started tickling my side.

"Aight AIGHT.... STOP!" I said laughing so hard my sides hurt. Alejandro stopped tickling me but kept his hands on my waist, he licked his lips and stared into my eyes. I could read it on his face that he wanted to kiss me but was hesitant, he let me go and put his hands in his pockets.

"Friends?" He said quietly. "Look Ricardo as your friend let me give you some advice.... you should really stop fucking fuckboys, block their numbers, block them on all social media, hell if you have to get a restraining order.... I'm not going to be there all the time and if something happened to you......" Alejandro said looking away.

"You go this hard for all your friends?" I asked stepping towards him.

"Yeah friendship means everything to me...  faith, family, friendship the three things I love the most, to me nothing comes before those three things......" He said stepping toward me and our bodies were close to touching, then once again Alejandro pulled away. "I gotta go though, hit me up later." He said but didn't move we were standing in the hall between our apartments and I could see the internal struggle going on inside of him, he was debating with himself on whether he wanted to kiss me or not.

"Ric?" Hakeem said walking down the Alejandro started to move towards him, but I put my hand on his chest stopping him. He looked me in the eyes and we had a silent conversation and then he mouth 'just this once, for you'. He walked away and went inside his apartment and close the door quickly. "Sorry I'm late I got distracted by Burger King." Hakeem said smiling holding up the bag.

"Oh I thought you were trying to come up with a lie for the thing that you fail to mentioned to me somewhere between you walking through my door last not and you walking out this morning." I said looking in his eyes.

"Quaylin needs to keep is fucking mouth shut...." Hakeem said rolling his eyes. "Look let's go inside and we'll talk about this Ric.... please?" He asked reaching for my hand and I let him pull me to my door and we walked inside.

"So what's this big secret you got a girl? Or you got a girl and kids? Please don't tell me you got a boyfriend..... you do don't you? I can't believe I was so fucking stupid." I said getting pissed, I started to walk away but Hakeem grabbed my hand stopping me.

"I've been talking to a recruiter......" He said looking in my eyes. "An Air Force recruiter, I've been seriously considering joining the military but I didn't want to make any decisions until I got to talk to you again Ric. I wanted to see if there was even a slight chance of us getting back together before I made the biggest decision of my life. I didn't tell you because nothing is set in stone yet...... if we didn't get back together then I was going to do it, I was going to join the military and never look back." Hakeem said quietly.

"So you didn't think you should tell me this yesterday?" I said still pissed but not as pissed I could've been if it was something else.

"I wanted to and I was going to tell you today...... the reason Quaylin knows is because he grew up in the military lifestyle, he knows I could be stationed halfway around the world or deployed to the Middle East somewhere. The reason I didn't join yet is because of you, which is why I told you that if you wanted to be friends we could do that..... but if we're friends then I'm going to join the military, if you want a relationship I won't do it because the thought of being separated from you again would destroy me." Hakeem said rubbing my face.

"Could you leave please?" I asked looking away from him.

"What? Ric please don't do this......" Hakeem said quietly.

"Keem listen... it wasn't Mike or Harlem that broke my heart, it was you I didn't hate them because I didn't love them the way that I loved you..... the way that I still love you. But we need to stop this right before it gets too far, I'm happy now and letting you back in right now wouldn't be good for me or you..... so go join the military and be happy." I said looking away.

"No..... I can't do that now, you just let it be known that you still love me and that's all that I needed. I'm going to still give you your space until you decide what you want but now I more committed than ever to get you back." Hakeem said walking over to me. "I'm more committed to than ever to feel your lips on mine again, to feel my nine inch dick slide in and out of you,  to be able to call you mine again." Hakeem kissed me and I started to melt in his arms.

"Let's go in the room." I said as Hakeem started pulling at my shirt.

"Nah I'm going to fuck you right here on the floor, then maybe we'll make it to the bedroom." Hakeem said pulling off his belt and dropping his shorts. KNOCK...KNOCK.... KNOCK. I looked at Hakeem and pointed to the back but he just stood there and started stroking his dick with a sexy smirk on his face, I fixed my clothes and ran over to the door.

"Alejandro can I help you with something?" I asked trying to ignore the fact that Hakeem moved closer to and tried to put my hand on his dick, Alejandro didn't say anything he just walked inside looked at Hakeem and smirked.

"Cardo.... I tried but as your friend I can't let this nigga manipulate you anymore. Remember that conversation about fuckboys we just had? Well you got the biggest one standing right there with his little ass dick in his hand......" Alejandro said pointing at Hakeem. I could tell Hakeem was getting pissed but so was Alejandro the only question was which one would explode first?