The Anime God's game

"DragonCon!!!!!" Stephanie and I yelled at the same time.
"Would you two be quiet?"Levi growled. "Ah yeah! DRAGON CONNNNN!!!!!!" Natsu was yelling and with that Levi hit him in the head.
We had arrived in DragonCon today, the sky was sunny and things seemed great.
Stephanie was dressed as Natsu, Natsu was dressed as Happy.
I was a neko!! And Levi was Levi....he wasn't dressed as anything just wearing his scouts jacket and cravat.
"Levi! Look they have pillows with your face on it! And blankets!!" I drooled "You don't need that" Levi said coldly giving me a glare.
"Aww is midget jealous?" Steph teased "Fuck off Jackson"Levi hissed.
"Guys-" I was about to but in when "You four! How's about I offer free tickets, to our newest attraction!"
We all looked up to see a handsome suited man probably in his early thirties. He had brown hair and a go-t.
"What kind of attraction?"
"Anime simulator!"he said smiling "cool!"Steph said as the man pointed towards a tent, Steph at Natsu just walked right in not a care in the world.
I heard Levi mutter something under his breath that sounded like shady bastard.
I went in after them with Levi gripping my hand.

Then all of a sudden everything flashed and we weren't in a tent.

This is isn't Dragon Con.
We were in a long a hall with a bunch of people. It did still look like a Con but not DragonCon..
"Söfn!" I heard a familiar shout and looked to see none other than the bluenette vampire Yugi waving at me as he was dressed in a stereotypical vampire cape.
"Konnichiwa my friends" he chirped "Okay where the hell are we!? What happened to that weird guy!? And what are you doing here!?"Steph interrogated Yugi grabbing him by his collar.
"This is another dimension called The Gate Kingdom, it's connected to all the larger dimensions, it's also home to one of the most powerful guardians, that man was Oscar he works for him. I was invited to the big Fantasy/Anime Convention he holds every year, this is it.." Yugi said running out of breath.
"So we're at a universal Con!?" Steph's eyes started sparkling.
"Um Yugi who is this powerful gardian?" I asked.
"His name is Akio Hashira, he used to be a normal japanese teen but he earned the favor of an angel named Celina and she blessed him with divine powers" Yugi explained.
"Cool" Steph said "Does he know Oliver?"
"Oh yes! Akio and master Oliver are quite good friends!" Yugi got excited "Can you just tell us why the hell we're here already?" Levi asked rudely, I softly elbowed him 'Tch.'
"Ah yes, come this way"he said as he led us down a hall.
We followed Yugi down the large hallway that lead to a throneroom looking place.
On the throne was a teen male wearing a DBZ shirt, his hair was dark brown and his eyes were blue framed by black glasses.
He had a laptop in his lap.
"Oh great you're all here!!" He smiled evily, his face reminded me of Stephanie somewhat.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

"Yo" Steph said "This is awesome! I've wanted very much to meet the four of you!"Akio said and got up setting his laptop on his throne.
"I am Akio Hashira, You are Stephanie Jackson and Mercedes Victoria presume?"

"Yeah that's us" I replied.

"Great I'm so glad the main event has arrived!" He smiled an ear to ear cheshire cat grin.
"Main event? I don't think we signed up to be any kind of event."Stephanie said.
"Of course you did, Yugi said you'd be happy to! The main event is what I like to call The Anime Games! A perilous series of anime based challenges created by yours truly! Winners will get great prizes! Losers will.....well I'll explain that later" Akio got out a large staff with a crystal ball attached to it.
We all glared at Yugi except Natsu who asked "What are the prizes?"
"Free Anime merch, a banquet in your honor and much much more! All courtesy of me, Akio Hashira also known as The Anime God!" he said and began to twirl his staff.
"Now is the time! The event will begin right away!" In seconds we were in a forest area. There was a screen over the sky, it showed a bunch of people in seats and then the Akio on his throne.

"Ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for the members of our opposing team! First off is we have characters from animes FairyTail and Shingeki no kyogin, Natsu Dragneel the salamander and Captain Levi Ackerman!"
The crowd cheered on the sky screen I saw for square images, two were the audience and one was Akio.
"Then the celestial love guardian with a pure heart and soul Mercedes Victoria better known as Söfn!!"
People are cheering for me!
I blushed and started looking down.
"And we have the lovely celestial mischief guardian Stephanie Jackson!" The crowd cheered once more.
"Oh shit we're in the hunger games!"Steph panicked.
"Now on the first challenge, the opposing team will compete in a brutal game of capture the flag against the home!"
Akio went on "In this challenge there will be team's of two going after two flags, they will take BOTH flags to each checkpoint set up in all nine areas. At the first checkpoint there will be a map of all the areas. Just so you don't get confused at each checkpoint you'll find an anime cosplayer"
"Wait so if only two of us are competing, what will the other two do?" I ask "and now allow me to present the flags!" Akio waved his staff.

POOF!

Everything was different. The whole area was huge, I put my hands on my head and felt a pair of furry ears. I quickly looked at myself and saw I was a mouse girl!?!
"The hunger games have totally outdone themselves this time!!" Steph said as I saw that she too was a mouse girl. "Aww Steph your so cute!!" Natsu said "don't touch me peasant!"

"As you can now, the flags are none other than the celestial guardians themselves! Now time to introduce the home team!"
Akio once again waved his staff and two figures appeared behind smoke. "Standing about 5'9 with lovely pink locks, ladies and gentlemen please welcome as I like to call her Natsumi!"

 "Standing about 5'9 with lovely pink locks, ladies and gentlemen please welcome as I like to call her Natsumi!"

I looked over to see a female Natsu but the strangest part about her was....she was a neko, she had cat ears and a tail!!!
"And now standing at about 5'2 with fearsome yet sexy gray eyes, please welcome Lexi."

Oh my God. ...

Another fem Neko and this one was eyeballing me with an unreadable expression.....