Chapter 6: Signing Up For Trouble

(Lauren's POV)
Marinette and I woke up that next morning to the sound of the alarm. I actually screamed a little at the sound of it and fell out of my bed. Marinette then got up with smile and calm sigh saying,"Good morning."

I then rolled my eyes with saying,"Here we go."

"What happened to you?" She asked me while I was on the floor.

"What do you think happened?" I asked with sarcasm

She then rolled her eyes and helped me up. I then said,"Well someone's in a good mood."

"You bet someone is," she said with a huge smile.

I then crossed my arms and said,"Come on, we gotta hurry to get to school."

"I know that," she said,"but I know your not wanting to go because your eager to learn Lauren."

I then turned red and said,"Shut up, I'm gonna talk to him."

"I know," said Marinette,"your gonna have time to talk to him when we have practice here."

"Oh yeah," I said with both of us getting ready in the bathroom,"since their setting up for it in the auditorium."

She then put her hair up saying,"I'm just wondering how Alya's gonna react when she finds out Adrien are together."

A phone then buzzed and she said,"I think that's my phone, can you check it?"

I then picked it up, and I almost dropped it. I then saw a pic of Chat Noir leaving Marinette while kissing her at her window. I then said showing her the picture,"I think she might all ready know."

Marinette then drops to the floor, and I then stood there thinking,"Well this could be bad."

(Marinette's POV)
Meanwhile at the school....

"Girl you gotta tell about this," said Alya.

"I'm telling you, Alya," I said nervously,"It's nothing."

"I know your lying," she said,"This is obviously something."

Lauren then said breaking it up,"Can we talk about this later, please then she'll explain."

I then looked at Lauren thinking what the heck does she mean, but she then signaled me to come over to the stairs. She then said,"You can't keep this from her any longer, Mari."

"What I am I supposed to tell her?" I said whispering,"Just that I'm her favorite superhero of all time and that I have been ly..."

"What are you looking at?" I asked her as I stopped,"Lauren?"

She then turns me around to see Chloe and Lila with Adrien and Nathanael. I then said,"What the heck, since when does Lila talk to Nathanael, she can't like both of them."

"Let's charge em'" I said.

"Wait," she said,"I gotta better idea, follow my lead."

She then walked up to Nathanael with a smile saying,"Hey!"

He then looked back at her with a smile and Lila looked ticked. She then looked at Lauren and said,"Excuse me, I was asking..."