Chapter 6 (✓)

'Say it! Say it!'
'No! I don't want to I will pass out! '
'Look your gonna die if you don't and so is your friend! So just say It!'
I stop running, "Don't freak out Icicle.... I will be fine...."
Icicle stops, "What do you mean!?"
I mumble a string of soft-spoken words under my breath, then I pass out.

*icicles point of view*
Maki wobbled and fell to the ground passed out. I bend down and try to pick her up. "Maki please get up..." I say then I start to cry.

Next thing I know is that there's a huge monster slinking towards mine and Maki's body. "Go away!" I yell.
"Don't worry miss..." A black ghost appers appers and starts to lure the monster away. "Run and don't stop untill you on the other side other the creek" he says.
"Ok" I lift Maki's unconscious body onto my back. She was about 6 inches shorter than I am so that wasn't hard. The hard part was making sure I didn't slap her in the face with any tree branches.
I get to the creek and walk across my shoes and pants are wet now but whatever
Maki's still dry. I walk into the Forest for awhile and then I set Maki down. I check her pulse, it's strong she is going to wake up soon.
Maki then moves slightly. 'She wakeing up!' I think with a sigh of relief.
"Maki?" I get enough courage to say after while of waiting.
"Yes?..." She responds in a whisper her voice barley audible.
"What did you do?"

*Makis point of view*

"His names Dem. . . he's the demon that lives in my head...."
'Hey she doesn't need to know this! '
'Shut....up...she need to... Just in case it happens again... '
'No.'
'I'm telling her'
'NO!!'
"when I ask him for help I pass out...it's the only way he can safely leave me because he lives in my brain..." Then I start crying again.
"Hey it's alright" she hugs me.
We both knew she was lying to make me feel better. But deep down little did I know Dem wasn't there on accident. He was here to protect me.