Chapter Four: Sleepover Part 2

No-one's POV

When someone says truth or dare. That when you know, that sh--'s about to hit the fan.

But nonetheless, they all gathered in a circle in the middle of the library.

"To make things interesting, we will all be numbered and when your number gets called you have to do a truth or a dare. And once you do yours you truth or dare the number you chose," Alix explained.

She had a pretty good concept of this game.

Marinette liked the way she suggested to play it.

So she got cards and wrote everyone's number on it and everyone got a card. Then she wrote the numbers out again on another set of cards and put them into her hat.

The numbers were.
1: Alix
2: Mylene
3: Nathaniel
4: Kim
5: Max
6: Ivan
7: Rose
8: Juleka
9: Marinette
10: Adrien
11: Alya
12: Nino
13: Sabrina

(Sabrina left Chloe and is now friends with the rest of the class. They gladly accepted her.)

Alix insisted on starting so she did. She picked number 5. Max.

"Max. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." He responded. Instantly regretting his decision seeing the evil glimmer in Alix's eyes.

Alix pretended to think for a bit. "Max. I dare you to kiss Sabrina on the lips."

No one was really surprised. It was obvious the two had feelings towards each other. The blushes on their faces after hearing his dare proved it.

Max was frozen in shock. He couldn't move.

Sabrina however took all the guys she had. She walked up to him, pulled him by his collar and kissed him hard on the lips.

After about 3 seconds, she released him and went back to her seat. Redder than Nathaniel's hair.

Max, after finally registering what had just happened, chose a number from the hat. 4.

Perfect. "Kim, truth or dare?" He asked with a smug grin on his face. He new his best friend would never back out on a dare.

"Dare. Of course."

Grinning proudly, he said, "Kim. I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with...." He knew the answer. He just wanted to make her suffer.

She knew what he was doing. She should never have dared him to kiss her. But it was far too late.

"Alix." He said. The class erupted into a massive fit of laughter.

The two athletes were red as tomatoes now.

It was no denying that the whole class shipped them together. As Alya said, " after Ladynoir and Adrienette, they are my otp."

Kim. Oh Kim. He couldn't believe it.

She was the little twerp that always beat him at his own dares, the girl that he had not so recently fallen in love with.

He would get to kiss her. And if she would allow it, so much more.

Kim stood up, ready for this. He waltzed over to Alix and lifted her into his arms, bridal style.

"Kim?!" She shrieked. "What are you doing you oaf!"

"I'm getting my seven minutes worth short-stack" he whispered into her ear.

That sent shivers down her spine as she was carried by Kim into the closet in the hallway.

-closet-
The second they made it into the janitor's closet, Kim had Alix pinned against the wall.

"Kim! What in the good name of anything are you doing?" Alix said almost out of breath.

Kim hesitantly let her go and stepped back.

"I-I'm sorry. I r-really shouldn't have d-done that. P-please forgive me." He pleaded.

"Why did you do it?" She asked.

She prepared herself for an answer like 'to annoy you'.

But what she received shocked her.

"Why? Because I've wanted this for the past three years. Because I've stayed awake countless nights just imagining this. An-and when I got dared I thought that would be my only opportunity to do this with so so I took the chance."

He was rambling so much that he almost ran out of breath.

Alix was now as pink as her hair.

He had what.

Imagined making out with her in a closet.

Uhm okay.

She knew that she liked him too. But she never thought they would end up in a situation like this.

Then she did something.

Something that she didn't plan to do.

Something that she never in a million years thought she would have the bravery to do.

She kissed him.