Chapter Eighteen: Forever

Guy, your comments....I freaking love you all.

And also 6k views! I'm freaking screaming I'm so happy. And I just went through all of the comments on this and I don't know how to thank you all for being so positive and I'm really happy that I haven't gotten any negativity, only kind words and encouragement, and "more" "i need more" but I love that you guys like my book and actually read it. It means so much. So any ways new chapter.

Thanks for voting and commenting love you all❣❣

-------

No One's POV

Marinette woke up after falling asleep again. She groaned and pushed herself up from the surface she was laying on.

She opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

She soon realised where she was, who she was with, and what she was laying on.

The beach, Adrien, Adrien's bare chest.

Oh.

"Sorry Adrien!" She said as he just chuckled slightly at her reaction.

"Don't sweat it Marinette." He smiled.

"It's getting kinda late in the afternoon, you wanna get a bite to eat?" Marinette questioned.

Adrien's POV

My precious flower. She looks so cute with her hair down, falling over her shoulders, wavy from the salty ocean.

"Yeah, let's go" I responded.

We packed up our things and made our way towards Marinette's car.

We opened the backseat door and put out stuff inside.

I grabbed my shirt and slid it on. Whilst Marinette did the same with her clothes.

When we were both covered we walked into town, which was not that far, and found a cute little beach cafe.

"Hello, my name is Ben and I will be your server today, just the two of you?" Our waiter asked, his eyes never leaving Marinette.

MY MARINETTE. Uhm excuse me. Honey boo boo no. Step off.

"Yes, just the two of us." I growled and held onto my flower's waist protectively.

This guy wasn't getting anywhere near her. I gave him the death stare.

He gulped and grabbed our menus, "follow me" he muttered.

That's right b-tch. Fear me. For I  am the Chat Noir. Obviously not now, but still....

He led us to our table and set down our menus. As soon as they were on the table he scurried off into what I assumed was the kitchen.

A few moments later another waiter came by, ha! I think I scared him off! What a little b-tch. Nice one Adrien! I mentally patted myself on the back.

"Hello I'm Joe, what can I getcha?" He asked, he was super friendly, and not all over my Mari, I approve.

"The Caesar salad please, Adrien?" Marinette looked over at me.

I hadn't even picked up the menu, I was too busy watching my Marinette. Making sure no one was going to take her away.

"Oh, uh, I'll have the same," I answered.

"Alrighty so that was two Caesar salads," we nodded, "awesome" he said cheerfully, and with that he left.

"He is, uh, bubbly?" My Marinette said.