** Celestial Dragon (TAKEN) **

Said to have been born from the stars, this transparent dragon is a RARE!
The bright, glowing energies that flow within her make it appear as if she herself holds galaxies beneath her scales. To make her even more adoring, she can fly without the need of wings ( only occurs during the night; that's when she's most camouflaged ).
Not only is she curious to look at, but she can also communicate fluently in different languages in the dragon world.

If you want to claim this RARE, you must answer this:

Create a name, personality, and backstory about this rare. Then, say what the dragon is currently doing, or currently at.

Whoever has an answer that I like the most wins the rare, and gets to have their answer featured on this page.  (No first-come-first-serve for this dragon.)

*UPDATE: The winner for this Rare is Dragonstar1231!*

Starseeker

Friendly, protective, brave, strong, a bit nervous sometimes and has a slight tendency to be afraid of small spaces, since she lives in space.

She was created when the universe began, and created most of the planets, but the sun. The other galaxies, are ruled and created by other dragons.

She is currently waiting, ready to protect the planets from any severe harm.

Bonus: She is always looking to protect others and tries her best to defend everything she has created. Dragons know that she exists, and some worship her. Those who attempt to destroy her, will fail. She has star and galaxy abilities and is a very strong dragon. Her hobbies include: forming stars and naming them after dragons, making constellations, and flying around her universe. She rarely heads onto one of the planets, only every 1,000 years, but when she does, there is a huge celebration and she will usually fly around and give stars to others.

Also, she tries her best to be a good social model, because she usually isn't in contact with any dragon :P

Congrats, on winning the 1st RARE, Dragonstar1231!

Kiradog234, DinoTheCat, Stardustdragon345, and WolfyhLover: I have surprises for you :3