C h a p t e r - T w o

A l l   R i g h t s   R e s e r v e d.

                                      T h a t   N e r d   I s   M i n e

                               Copyright © 2013 by Alice Joseph                  

                                 C h a p t e r   T w o   –  F r i e n d s

Kids laughed and talked loudly as they walk passed me. Too loud for my liking. I felt like telling them to shut up but then I'll be the weird one then. Did I ever mention I hate morning people?

Or mornings...

Or people.

“Oh my gosh! What happened?”

I smirked. Now morning seemed good. I knew this would happen when I entered school. All the attention of beautiful girl just makes me feel giddy. Making an innocent face, I turned around and saw a bunch of cheerleaders standing by the lockers.

“Hey ladies” I said making the most innocent face ever.

“Colton, what happened to your leg?” Cary, I think?-No Carol asked me.

I sighed and held the crutches tighter. This was my new plan to lure the nerd. Pity could turn in to friendship and friendship in to love and love in to heartbreak. Easy as fuck.

“Carol sweetheart it’s nothing to worry about. My motorcycle slipped while racing yesterday” I told her the truth. I did have an accident yesterday but it wasn’t a serious one. I had a few scratches here and there but nothing damaging.

She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes. “I’m Kat, not Carol.”

Whoops. This is what happens when you fuck so many girls. I gave her a sheepish smile. “I’m sorry; I think my accident messed with my head also.”

All of them melted at once and surrounded me. “Come on we’ll take you to class.” One of them said. I couldn’t be happier as I went with them.

…_...

After ditching the girls, I didn’t go to class.  In fact I stayed in the parking lot with other guys messing around and smoking of course. Sabrina being a clinging bitch came there to annoy me at lunch.

“Oh my god! Baby, what happened?”  She said as soon as she saw me.

I fought the urge to run. I would have if I wasn’t pretending to be a hopping bunny. I reluctantly smiled at her. “Just an accident at the race.” I replied shortly.

She smiled “Well I hope you get better otherwise you wouldn’t be able to perform better” She said getting close and pressing her breasts against my chest. I won’t lie; anything with female parts turns me on.

I closed the distance between us and our lips were almost about to touch when I heard a voice. Shit! That voice sounded familiar. Very familiar. I pushed myself away from Sabrina and turned around.

Fuck!

There stood Lena with her nerd sister. Great timing! Not only did Lena see me kissing Sabrina but her nerd of a sister also sees me. Monday morning was really not going well. If I really wanted to make the nerd fall for me, I had to make a good impression. Looks like I’ve made a bad start.

I tried to find words but nothing came in my mind. I was lost to what to say. I saw nerdy saying something in Lena’s ear. Lena nodded without taking her eyes of me and nerdy walked away. Damn what was the nerd’s name? Seems like name was not important to tell me. Typical Lena.