Zanvis: This is Love...

It was a warm day at Love~Love Paradise. Zane was sitting alone on the balcony overlooking the beach. He was staying in a luxury home with is best friend Aphmau. Zane needed more friends so Aphmau thought it would be a good idea to bring Zane here. But sadly, it wasn't Zane and Aph alone. Aph's lover Aaron was with them and Kawaii~Chan was with her lover Dante. Zane sat there, staring at the beach. Zane had never felt love before because he was secretly a immortal demon vampire. Zane looked down, seeing beach babes in their bikinis. His vampiric urges made him almost jump off the balcony to drink there blood but instead he forced a nosebleed and drank his own blood.

"Good thing I can use my own blood but how long will it continue to be enough?" Zane said to himself

A few seconds afterwards, there was a large bang across the road. Luckily the beach was deserted. Zane in his kind nature, ran to see what was wrong. When he got there, he saw a man. He has white angel wings and wore no shirt. He had white hair and green eyes that sparkled. He had a six pack as well. Zane looked away and got another nose bleed. Hr drank his own blood again and looked at the man.

"Hello there, my name is Zane."

The man looked at Zane and his face became red. "Hi there. Names Travis" Travis walked slowly around Zane the came up close to him. He whispered in his ear (make sure Travis does this in sexy voice like when he flirts with Katelyn!)

"What are you doing out here beautiful?"

Zane's face became so red he looked like he had sunburn. Then, a group of women wearing cloaks with large metal spears came out if nowhere and surrounded the two. Travis grabbed Zane's hand and said.

"Do you trust me?"

Zane said "yes" cause really he was frightened by what was happening. Suddenly, Travis grabbed Zane's shirt, pulling him in and kissing him. Zane felt free, magical. He felt happy. And a new telling.

What is this? Zane thought.

Travis then picked up Zane bridal style and flew to a place he thought they would be safe. Travis was going to apologize for the kiss but befo he could say 1 word one of the girls with A spear came behind Travis. Travis was to busy trying to fend off 1 that he didn't notice a second one come up behind Zane and stab him with a spear. Zane cried out in pain

"AHHHH!!"

"SENPAI!"Travis yelled. He defeated the first lady with speed so quick it caused a spark to fly in mid air. Travis went to run to Zane but tripped and fell on him. Zane was blushing but he could no longer hold back. Zane showed his fangs and dug them into Travis's neck. However , Travis knew what it went when a vampire like Zane lost control enough to attack someone. It meant that he or she liked who they bit, deeply. Travis blushed at Zane finished drinking his blood. Zane looked away but he was blushing so red it was hard not to notice. Secretly, Travis had been stalking Zane for years and so Travis decided to tell him.

"Zane, I love you!"

Zane blushed as he felt his heart race. Was this what love felt like?

"I, l-love you to Travis"

Travis smiled and kissed Zane's forehead. Then they walked along the beach into the sunset.

(Da Ends)