Kurapika X Reader

"Aye, it's not over, so just give up." A big, bulky man said. He was taller than the girl he hovered over, his shadow over powering her. She was scared, yes, but was hiding it. He could see the fear in her eyes. "You can't win, so leave."
"Never." The girl said tiredly, he H/C hair slightly bouncing with every movement she made. She shivered upon seeing him smirk. What a perv...
He raised his hand, acting as if he was about to slap the girl, and she flinched.

~flashback~

"Mom! Someone is following me! I saw him, and I don't think he knew it, but he's coming!"
Y/N opened the fron door, immediately yelling upon entering.
"Hide, Y/N. Your dad will be home any minute." Her mom said reassuringly. She knew exactly who the man was and why he was following her daughter.
Y/N nodded before trugding up thre old staircase. It creaked with every step she took. Mom, be safe... she thought while opening her bedroom door and heading straight for the closet. She opened it, climbed in, and closed it slowly, tryimg to hear what was hoi g on downstairs. She sat there in the cold, dark closet for about a mi ute or two before heari g the loudest, blood curdling scream of her life. It was her mother. No!
She heard heavy footsteps up the stairs, heading to her room. It was almost as if the person knew where she was hiding. "Oh, Y/N~" they cooed. They stopped in front of her door, sniffed it, and opened it, letting it creak. Y/N breath was caught in her throat. "I know you're in here, Y/N. Yout daddy can't save you now." Suddenly, the door to her closet was ripped open with force, causing the frightened girl to let out a scream of fear. Before her stood the most ugliest man she ever laid eyes on. He was tall, with one eye closed with stitches, the other one opened. He had on all black, so it was hard to tell if he had blood on his shirt.
He reached a hand out, grabbed a lock of the shaking girls' hair, and yanked it. Y/N stumbled out, her head hitting a railing.
She was being dragged. Suddleny, everything when black.

~End of Flashback~

"Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything!"
"Oh, hoho. It is quite too late for that, princess." The man immediatley shoved a hand up her shirt, fondling with her bra. She let out a yelp, and screamed. The man didn't know someone happened to be near by...
"Shut up, brat!" He slapped the girl with his free hand.
She stumbled and moaned in pain. "P-please... no."
"Ahem," someone cleared their throat. ", What is going on?" They continued. It was a male.
"Listen, kid. If you knew what was best for you, you would leave." The kidnapper exlclaimed. There was a moment of silence, and before Y/N knew it, her kidnapper was on the ground, out cold.
"Hey, you. You alright?" A voice brought her back to reality.
She looked up to see a young male with blonde hair and beautiful grey eyes. "Y-yes."
The male reached his hand out, and the girl hesitantly took it. "Thank you, um-"
"Kurapika."
Y/N smiled. "Y/N."

CHEEEEEEESY
Tell me if you liked it, and if I should continue makeing these. You can request!
~Author-Chan
(I started with a personal favorite anime character, from Hunter X Hunter.)