Chapter 3

400 years in the past

Tsuna's POV

"Tsuna-kun...?" Enma whispered. I woke up "What is it Enma-kun...?" I said as I rub my eyes. "Uuhh...the maid said that the...dinner is ready and we need to go there..." He said. My stomach growl and I blush in embarrassment "Ahaha...see we need too...even your...stomach agreed..." He said while laughing. "Ye-yeah..." I said and get up then we head to the dinning room.

On our way there we meet up with G , Giotto's right hand-man. He seem mad at us then "Hey! You two there!" He said ( Yelled ) I pale and Enma sweating bullets. Then he dragged us in the collar leading us to the dinning room.

G's POV

I was on my way to the dinning room Giotto said that all of us need to be there he has a 'very important' announcement to make also Cozart will be with us 'Tch , what is 'oh~ so very important' announcement , it will cause chaos in the dinning room if we eat there together!' I growled in frustration , I continue to walk to the dinning room. I stop my tracks and my eyes widen in disbelief when I see a brunette and a red-head that can pass as Giotto and Cozart's son 'the hell! That idiot boss and even Cozart! How could they?!' Now I'm much angrier than before. "Hey! You two there!" I said and the brunette paled and the red-head is sweating bullets it's like they see a ghost! Without warning I drag them at the dinning room. When we enter Giotto and Cozart are there same as the other Guardians. Knuckles is sitting near Lampo who is sleeping , Asari is playing his flute , Daemon is sitting there quietly which is rare and Alaude leaning against the wall.

Dinning room

Giotto's POV

I was relaxing a bit and having a talk about cake with Cozart when G suddenly barge in and practically dragging the two poor teens 'Poor them...! Wait...oh no he might misunderstand it!' I through as G let go of the two and glare at both me and Cozart "Giotto how could you?! And you too Cozart why didn't you tell me?! You traitor!" G said ( yelled ) "G I think we can have a talk about this" Cozart said "Yeah...maybe we can talk about it and you should calm down" I said following Cozarts lead.
"Calm down...?" G said with a low voice. "Yeah" I said and a visible tick mark appear on his forehead "Calm down?! How could I calm down?! Why didn't f*****g tell me that you and Cozart has a son?!" G said
( yelled ) this caught all of the guardians attention even Lampo is awake.

"Giotto , Cozart you do know that impregnating a woman without getting married is against the God's law" Knuckle said with a frown. Lampo is just silent. Asari come to us and shake our hands and Cogrartulate us Cozart and I sweat drop at the action of Asari. Daemon he's laughing "I never through that you and Cozart are pervert , Guess I was wrong Nufufufu~" my eye twitch 'Look whose talking you pedophile!'
I through and I was itching to beat him same for Cozart and Alaude he's releasing killing intent "Both of you for impregnating a woman without getting married , I will arrest you to death" he said and took the handicuff from his pocket swinging it.

"Maybe we have some misunderstanding here" I said trying to calm them down. "You know Giotto I won't be mad at you if you tell me sooner you know , so who's the mother?" G said with low voice "G he's not my son , the same goes for Cozart we just happen to found them in the Forrest unconscious then we took them here and G those are teens we are only in our twenties so are you saying we are in our teen age when we have a son?" I said
"alright , then how come these two look like you?" He asked "That's the reason why we are here , we are here to discuss this matter" Cozart said "What are your name?" He said as he turn to the two teens.

"Tsunayoshi Sawada but you may call me tsuna and this is Enma , Enma Kozato" tsuna said Enma nodded and they take a seat.
"My name is Giotto Di Vongola the boss of Vongola famiglia" I said.
"Cozart Shimon the boss of Shimon famiglia" "G Storm Guardian and right hand man of Giotto" "Ugetsu Asari Rain Guardian , I'm from Japan and I suppose you two also are?" The two teen nodded "I'm the Great Lampo-sama Lightning Guardian" "Knuckles Sun Guardian to the ultimate!" "Nufufufu~ Daemon Spade Mist Guardian" "Hn.Alaude.Cloud."

"Ok then since the introduction is finish , let's talk about the matter at hand" I said and they nodded and we sat waiting for food.

************************************************************************************************************

In the future

3rd person POV

They were all shock their boss is send in 400 years in the pass instead of 10 years in the future.

"So...they are at Primo's time?" Gokudera asked because he's the first one to recover at the shock.

"Yeah , but don't worry we will work by it to bring Young Vongola and Shimon back" Shoichi said.

"But we need help from Talbot in that time so we can get them back" Spanner said.

"The only problem is we do-" Gianinni can't finish his word.

"I already inform my pass self and they only need to beat the famiglia that also travel back there to kill Primo" Talbot appeared out of nowhere.

"So basically...we need to wait for Tsuna and Enma?" Yamamoto asked and Talbot nodded.

"Can't we go there and help them?" Reborn asked. Talbot shook his head.

"Yeah you can but it will mess the time more and it will create more impact than what it already has , plus the both of them can handle themselves you know , oh and you still need to fix the bazooka so that they can return" Talbot said and he left.

Reborn face the three mechanics
"Go now and fix the Bazooka and if you're working on something stop it for a while and fix it" he said.

The three mechanics step out the room. There was a long silence.

"You wait for them...for now do what you usually does" Reborn said and he step outside the dinning room.

The Vongola and Shimon Guardians scattered.

************************************************************************************************************

That's the Chapter 3!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Thanks for reading!!!(≧∇≦)