Chapter One

Katsuna was at Marucho's mansion at one of his parties. He was a rich little guy. Her silky spruce colored hair in a fancy waterfall braid, her makeup light ly done to match her mint green dress along with the mixture of honey gold and jade green. Her flats were a mint green as well. She walked over to Marucho and his group of friends.

"Hello Marucho." She greeted giving her genuine smile.

"Katsuna you made it! I'm glad you have come. These are my friends. Guys this is Katsuna Kumasaki, she is one of the great models of Japan and is a brawler.

Katsuna bowed "It's an honor to meet you guys."

"Katsuna my friend Shun is from Japan too."

"Oh that's cool." she responded smiling. "Who is who?"

"The one with brown hair is Dan. The girl with pigtails is Runo. The girl with red hair is Alice. The girl with silver hair in a ponytail is Julie. And the guy with black hair, that one is Shun." Marucho introduced.

"It's very nice to meet you guys."

"You too Katsuna." said Runo.

"Well it's time to dance, is your younger sister Maika here?" Marucho asked.

"Yes she is she is with the rest of the family at the round table you reserved for us."

"Alright." Marucho replied and went off to find her.

"Hey Katsuna do you have a brother?" Julie asked.

"Why yes I do his name is Kaito. He is with the family as well. I have another named Loki as well. They're twins." I responded.

"Come on Alice! They're twins and related to Katsuna Kumasaki too! They must be cute."

"Alright." Alice responded as the girls raced and followed Marucho.

"Hey Runo want to dance?" Dan asked.

Runo's cheeks tinted a pink. "Y-Yeah." she responded as Dan offered her his hand and she took it.

That left Shun and Katsuna alone and it was dead silent between the two.

"Erm, so.." Katsuna started.

"Want to dance?" He asked as his ebony colored hair shifted slightly and his topaz colored eyes pierced into my soul, but yet they were completely calm.

"Sure." She responded, swiftly stepping forward.

He wrapped one slender arm around her waist and took one of her hands and then she rested her free on his shoulder and they danced gracefully. Their eyes never broke contact as they stayed slow and steady.

"So what do you like to do in your spare time?" Katsuna asked.

"I don't really have that much spare time." Shun responded.

"Oh?"

"Yeah my time is mostly taken up by my ninja training."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"That is pretty cool. I've always liked martial arts, it was always fascinating.

Shun was surprised, he never knew a celebrity like her would ever like martial arts. He carved a gentle smile on his smooth, pale face. He twirled her once and wrapped both of their arms around her from behind and twirled her again.

"Smooth." Katsuna responded with a grin.

"I know. I can do more than just that." He replied to her response with a serious face.

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

He tipped her and she gasped quickly wrapping both arms around his shoulders. He smirked and traced her spine with one slim finger. Dan caught a glimps of them and was surprised at Shun's actions.

"Hey Runo, check it out." Dan whispered to Runo.

Runo looked in the direction of Shun and Katsuna, her expression puzzled. Shun never really acts like this to anyone.

"Wow I'm impressed ninja boy." Katsuna said.

"You should be." he responded with a grin, making Katsuna giggle.

He pulled her back up, her right up against his broad chest, feeling the warmth throught his suit. Katsuna hesitantly rested her head on his shoulder. Shun smiled to himself secretly. Soon the song ended and the two backed up slowly from eachother.

"I had fun dancing with you Shun." Katsuna said.

"As did I, Katsuna." he responded.

"I'll see you around, maybe." she teased as she headed off.

Dan and the others walked up next to Shun as he watched her walk away.

Dan rested a hand on Shun's shoulder. "So, how was she?"

"Perfect." he said in a daze "Huh? I mean she was good. It wasn't like she was a horrible dancer."

Dan grinned childishly "Do you LIKE her."

Shun was silent.

"Whoa you do. Even after one night!"

"She's different."

"She's a model."

"Not like that though I mean the way she is personality wise, it's different."

"Good luck." Dan patted his shoulder and left as the party ended as well.

As Shun headed home, he thought about the party and then about Katsuna. He stopped and stared at the ground as his eyes softened at the thought of her in his arms, his cheeks heating up. 'Why can't I get her out of my head?' he thought. He shook it off until he got home and into his room, lying on his bed. He pulled a firm pillow by his side and nuzzled into it, imagining it were her. 'Only if this were really her. I don't feel like my lonely self. Is this how it feels to really like someone?' he thought, thinking of her as well as closing his eyes, drifting into a sweet dream about her.