Chapter Twelve

Katsuna woke up bare, feeling arms around her and looked behind herself, and seeing Shun snuggled against her asleep.  She smiled to herself and turned to face him, and snugged up to his chest receiving a deep inhale from him. 

"Good morning." She greeted, kissing his chest.

"Morning." He replied with a smile, pulling the covers up a bit more than they were, and moving his arm back around her waist. He kissed the top of her head receiving a smile from her, and looked down into her eyes while stroking her back.

Their silence was interrupted by Dan walking in to wake them up, making Shun pulling the covers up over Katsuna's shoulders, and scowling at Dan.

"Can you knock next time?" Shun spat with annoyance.

"Whoa, sorry man." Dan snickered. "Didn't know."

Katsuna's red face was hidden against Shun's chest until Dan had retreated from the room, and hearing Shun sigh.

"Are you okay?" Shun asked.

"I'm okay. Dan just needs to learn how to knock." Katsuna replied pecking his lips only to have Shun hold the kiss there. She giggled and kissed him back as he did before pulling back, and moving a hand to his cheek. "I'm going to get dressed."

"You do that." He chuckled and watched as she got up, and put clothes on.

She looked at him with a smirk after she finished, "What?"

He shook his head with a loving smile and got up to get dressed himself, but stole a kiss from her before he did.

"Kiss thief." She teased and continued to smirk, waiting for him to finished getting dressed so they can go meet up with the others.

"Yeah, and I plan on stealing many more than that." He replied, and finished getting dressed. He walked over to her standing figure and began placing multiple kisses all over her face, receiving multiple giggles.

"I love you so much." She giggled as he cupped her face, and kissed her lips.

"I love you too." he replied.

A/N: Eyy guys. I know it's short but I had to get something out for you. I will try and give you a longer chapter next but in the mean time, as said in the newest update of Champion Card, I plan on doing some more fanfictions while continuing this one and Champion Card. I will be doing two Dragon Age 2 and Skyrim crossovers, a regular Dragon Age 2 Fanfic, and a Bakugan and Pokemon crossover :D I hope you will read these as well when I get them published and I plan on updating more often. I'll even set alarms on my phone, just to update for you guys ♥ Happy reading!~