Yoga and baby names

Jacob groan when Kai shook him

"Good morning".Kai kiss his neck then his lips.

Jacob giggled and mumbled a good morning.

"Are you ready for breakfast,were gonna finish the room".

"Yea okay".

They went down to the dinning table were Tyriece sat

"Hey Jakey how are you?".

Jacob picked up that he heard what happened yesterday,he smile and replied.

"I'm good,how are you?".

"Good".

Kai pulled out a chair for Jacob and sat beside him.They started eating talking about whatever comes to mind.

Jacob hopped in the shower and turn on the warm water,he press the button for the Blueberry smelling soap and washed himself.Washing himself clean he turn off the tap while  humming a song.

When he got in the room Kai was already ready.

"I'm taking you somewhere today".Kai whispered,kissing his wet neck.

"Where?".Jacob ask

Kai just smile and walked away.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"Come on tell me tell me tell meeeee".

"Say another word".

Jacob snapped his mouth shut when Kai  spoke,he just wanted to know where they were going.

"Just wanna know where we're going".

Jacob mumbled,crossing his arms  over his belly and looking out the window.

When Jacob  heard Kai  sigh he thought he had won,when he saw the man open his mouth to speak,his eyes got wide.

"We're going somewhere".

Jacob huff Kai laughed.

Jacob avoided him though and sang the chorus to a song.

I can't change...
Even if I tried....
Even if I wanted too
My love-my love - my love
She keeps me warm
She keeps me warm.

"You can sing".kai said eyes still on the road.

"No I can't, but I love to sing".Jacob shrug

"Really?you can sing,I like hearing you sing".he smile and Jacob blush..

"Well you won't be hearing me again,now I know you listen when I'm singing".

"Stop being so shy,sing for me".kai held his hand in his

"No"

"Please".

"Later".

Jacob started humming instead but Kai listened.They arrived at a building .Jacob was curious because it was a plain building no sign, nothing.

They walked into the building and to the elevator.When it stopped Kai wrap his arms around Jacob and they walked into a room.Jacob bit his lip nervously when he saw pregnant ladies on yoga mats he look up at Kai but the man just smile.