the lab prison

Ok first of all, I need a better name fer that XD. Anyways, on to me bad explanation of the place since I suck at drawing buildings...

Okay so the location.
The lab prison  ( need better name) is located on an island in the ocean, away from minecity or emerald city or any city ye can think of!! Villages... Ehh kinda close.

Does anyone know about it.

No.... cuz that would ruin the plot...

Why can't the hybrids just escape easily with their powers?-

Well, I read alot of stories that made them all escape way to easily or with the flick of their wrist ( I read one where sky basically destroyed the place with his wrist.... HIS WRIST!! OP!! OP ALARM!!) it's just a pet peeve of mine. Anyways, it's model just like a prison, with walls. Only the walls here are barriers that only humans can enter and exit, if hybrids touch it... well ye seen hunger games, just add a shock to it... I'm so nice....

Who runs the place?-
Dr. Ink ( yep.... I just went there.... )

What does it look like?-

Well I'm think of it being in between the cops and robbers prison ( only way bigger) with a mixture of a quartz lab.... it's hard to explain but it also has an asylum look or feel to it .... ( I been to an asylum... their... Ehh not really creepy... just... Ehh I don't know... empty...)

What are the cells like-

Well, I have it based on what hybrid they are.... for sky his cell is normal, but made out of bedrock ( FLICK OF A FUCKING WRIST!!! AND KABOOM!! BYE MOM!! Sorry XD, i lost it there...). Quinton or any other water hybrid, has a water cell, or a bed that's just a 2 by 2 water hole... subs room is sound proof and has more of a padding on the walls and no window. So really it's just based on their DNAM...

What is the free court-

It's a field/ forest surrounded by the barrier  ( well the barrier surrounds the whole island) with a few creeks and water falls. There's also a workout area that some hybrids are forced to go to. In other words, it's a prison court, never seen one, just search it up! Yay google!!

Hallways-

It's a fucking maze... like when ye go to a hospital... I got lost so many times....

Torture rooms?-
Yep... but their not yer usual needle and scalpel rooms... no I have other ideas ( I been to a mental hospital, I know what it's like, only I'm making it more.... dark... ) ( also the torture of needles and scalpels is more of the scientific torture, just saying, but to those whose story has that type of torture, no offense intended. Seriously, don't come at me with pitch forks and torches plz)

Other rooms-

Yep, there's a lock down room, a unstable room, video room, training room, ( there is a school but they only teach ye if yer under 13), cafeteria, DNAM scanning, DNAM process, shower room,and a medical room.

Is this place good or bad-
It's both.... really the only bad things are the mutations, guards and torture rooms.... but the good things are medical rooms, cafeteria and the school. Really it's just how ye see it.

How do things work-

There is a schedule... just think of it like school only yer not learning... hybrids the age of 3 to 10 share the same schedule, 11 to 15 share and 16 to 20 share.

Are there any older hybrids-

Yes and no, yes cuz they might be a hybrid that ages slowly and no cuz they might be a hybrid that doesn't age slowly, those are either killed or let go with their memory gone.

Are there rules-

Same thing as the schedule.... and I'll say the rules in another page.

Weak hybrids-

Now on to a dark part, if yer a weak hybrid, then ye'll either be killed by a guard or the headmaster will take one of her stronger hybrids and make them kill ye. Sky and Sub had to do this plenty of times. Quinton, sometimes. And Jerome most of the time.

That's all fer this page, if ye have any questions I'll answer them in the next chapter. X3 hoped this helped, if not.... then.. well um... uhh why ye still reading... unless I mean yer one of those guys that actually reads what I say... i mean ummm... ermmm..... well shit... AWKWARDNESS!!!

Though if I said anything offensive in here, please tell me ( I'm so sorry if I did, I don't want to seem like an ass to ye guys. I'm a really nice person.. well erm I think I am )