ranks

Ahoy there!! I'm alive I.... well as alive as a skeleton siren can be ( the skin is fake XD). Anyways I'm here ta tell ye about those rankings fer the hybrids!

Solo rank- these are hybrids of one main powerful creature. For example, Sky, Sub, and Seto, which are in fact the only Elite hybrids.

Cross ranks- cross ranks are when the hybrids is a multi mutation. Very few cross ranks due to the human body may not be able to stay stable with two genes in it. When it becomes unstable, they dismorth, before being put down or their body will explode due the the two genes trying to take over.

Mythic ranks- these include humans with DNAM of a mob not from minecraft. This includes Jerome and Quinton. Their powers are more based on strength, and instincts. Mythic ranks are normally the ones to lose to their instincts far more quickly.

Mob ranks- yer usual one mob hybrid. These ranks are more likely to train more than most hybrids, due to theme mostly gaining one or two special skills.

Death ranks- these are the ranks that are killed or let go without memory. They get branded if their let go, the brand with the number 0... meaning failure. ( yep... just went there)

That's the hybrid ranks. Hope this helped! And remember, if ye have questions, please tell me X3

This is CaptainTeck sailing out!