Movie Premiere

(Y/N)POV:
Today Theo is taking me to the movie premiere of divergent. I was so excited but I had one problem I had literally nothing to wear and it starts in 3 hours. So I went off to shop for a dress in JCPenney's. And saw the most beautiful dress ever. It was a navy blue dress with a pink print at the top. And it was up to my mid-thigh the dress was not to fancy but not to casual. So I bought it.

When I got home I got dressed and did my makeup for my make up I did a smoke eye with red lipstick and curled my tips and was ready

When I got home I got dressed and did my makeup for my make up I did a smoke eye with red lipstick and curled my tips and was ready. I looked at the time and it was 6:30 and the premier starts at 7:00. Theo said he would be here at 6:30 so I knew he would be here soon. Then I heard a car outside and it was his car so I walked out to see him in a tuxedo. "Wow you look amazing (Y/N)""thank you" you say as you blush then you where both off to the movie premiere. When you get there there was like a million people.
~~~~~~~~after movie premiere ~~~~~~

When you got home you where so tiered so you end up going to sleep. When you where lying down you felt to arms around you you ended up falling asleep with a big smile on your face.

I know divergent came out a long time ago but it is late and I can't think of any of his other movies so do not judge.