N i n e

Aries led Pisces to her English class and sadly there was no one there that she could really talk too. She was afraid to be left alone but she knew she had to do it. Because she wasn't a little kid anymore of course.

'I need to pay attention anyway. Awwe who am I kidding? I hate English. And it's my first day so whatever.' She thought to herself.

"Well what should I do when class is over? I don't even know where to go to meet up with you guys." Pisces told Aries. Aries bit his lip and lowered his eyes to the ground. He must have been thinking of a solution to this problem. Pisces hoped he would find one quick so she wouldn't be tardy for class. She didn't want to get in trouble already.

"Well I think Leo and Sagittarius are in the class so you don't have to be alone. You've met them before right?" Aries asked her. Pisces' eyes lit up at the sound of Sagittarius. She knew her! But who was this Leo person? Maybe another one of their friends.

"I know Sagg but that's about it." Pisces spoke up.

"Good enough. Have a good day in class. See you at lunch, Pi." Aries patted her on the head and ruffled her hair. Pisces squinted her eyes shut and frowned. She hated when people did those types of things to her.

"Bye Aries. See you." She smiled and he smiled back. Aries then walked off to his own class leaving Pisces there standing alone in the middle of the door way to the classroom.

Just then she got shoved to the side.

"Hey watch it! You're in my way newbie." A tall girl said in a mean attitude before walking inside the classroom. Pisces felt hurt by this and soon after, it was replaced with anger. But she wasn't going to let this annoying girl get in the way of her good school day. She was going to try her best to ignore her and hopefully ignore her for the rest of the school year as well.

Pisces stepped into the classroom and her eyes scanned the room to try and spot Sagg out of the group of students. A girl waved to her and soon enough, she realised that it was Sagg. She smiled but then noticed that there were two boys next to her. One must have been Leo and the other was quite a shock to her.

It was Scorpio.

'Aries must have forgotten that Scorpio was in this classroom. Oh no! Why did he have to be in this class with me?! Why??' She cried out mentally. She often found herself asking why all of the time but nothing could ever answer her. And she knew that too.

Her smile faded when she locked eyes with Scorpio. She didn't want to have another awful staring contest again. She turned away from him and sat across from Sagg. Leo was at her left and Scorpio was at her right.

'Great seat you have there, Pisces.' Pisces congratulated herself sarcastically in her head.

"Hey Pisces! This is Leo and this is Scorpio. Have you met any of them yet?" Sagg asked happily. She didn't even know how much awkwardness she was putting into the air at the moment.

Pisces felt him looking right at her. She could even see him staring from the corner of her eye. But she would not mention meeting him, would she?

"I can't lie to her." She mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" Sagg asked. Leo smiled brightly at Pisces. She could tell that Leo was going to be pretty awesome to hang out with.

"I said kind of. I've uhh never really talked to Scorpio but I've seen him around. He's in my first class." Pisces almost whispered. Everyone had to strain their ears just to hear her well. She didn't mean to be so quiet. She was just nervous to speak knowing that Scorpio was listening. Not to mention, she had to talk about him. In front of him. It felt weird to her. Even saying his name gave her weird feelings in her tummy. She felt this before but she quickly dismissed the feeling.

"Oh! You've met Scorp!" Sagg grinned. Scorpio rolled his eyes.

"I told you not to call me that." He said in a cold tone of voice. His voice was deep and Pisces had to admit it was pretty hot to hear him talk. But she didn't want to think that way. She would keep rejecting the odd feelings until they would go away. It's the only thing she could think of.

"Sorry Scorpio. But you've met her! That's awesome, isn't it?!" She squealed. Scorpio covered his ears and looked away from the small group.

"Yeah sure. Whatever." He spoke in a flat voice. Pisces lowered her eyes to the table in front of her. She knew he would react this way. With rejection. It was all too familiar anyway.

"Hey you okay?" Leo asked her. She looked up at him and shook away her sad thoughts and replaced it with a smile.

"Yeah of course. Thanks for asking. Sorry. I get lost in thought sometimes and I drown everyone out and-" she started but Leo cut her off.

"You drown people? Whoa." He said surprised. Sagg and Scorpio looked at Leo dumbfounded.

"No that's not what she meant." Sagg said face palming. Leo sighed.

"Yes Sagg I know. I'm not stupid. I was trying to make this pretty girl smile." Leo grinned at Pisces. Pisces giggled and blushed at Leo's comment. Scorpio faced them and scoffed. He rolled his eyes and looked away. He was obviously annoyed. But why?

"You seem mad. Are you okay?" Sagg asked him. He didn't even turn to face her.

"I'm fine. I just don't want to talk." Scorpio answered.

"Yeah he's jealous." Sagg smiled as if it were normal to say that. Pisces' eyes widened at hearing this.

Scorpio was jealous? Because Leo called her pretty?!

'No way.' She thought and blushed deeply.