T h i r t y - S e v e n

I personally think this chapter is adorable! I hope you guys think the same! Let me know what you all think :)

"What are you doing here?" I asked as my voice began to rise. What was I doing? All of the pain had rushed back in me once I heard his voice. I couldn't help but to be angry when I should have been happy to even see him this close to me.

He raised his hands in defense.

"I know. I know. And I'm sorry." He apologised.

I scoffed at him. Weeks upon weeks of being avoided and all I got was a simple sorry? Am I being wrong for this? Of course not. I have every right to be upset.

"That's it?" I ask him. He raised his eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that's it? Pisces, I apologized. Isn't that what you wanted?" He asked me. My mouth dropped open. So he wasn't doing this because he truly wanted too. He was doing this because he knew this is what I wanted and he felt sorry for me.

"How could you?" I asked as I picked up a stack of paint brushes and threw it at him.

"Ow! What the-" he yelled.

"Oh it's just little paint brushes! Is the big strong man actually feeling pain now?!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. I completely lost it. I've missed him so much and here he was making me feel like I was nothing. I was just someone to pity in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?!" He shouted angrily. I grabbed a nearby ruler and threw that at him also.

He tried to duck but failed. The ruler hit him right in the face. Instantly I felt bad. I pushed all of the anger away and ran up to him.

"Ow! Good throw. Reminds me of the dodge ball you hit me with." He chuckled. He was laughing? Even through the pain? I was back to my normal sweet self and I honestly didn't know where all that scary meanness came from.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"I don't know what came over me." I said while looking down. My tears slowly slid down the corners of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"I forgive you. But not just quite." He smirked. I titled my head to the side confused by his words.

"Not quite?" I asked.

He walked over and grabbed some blue paint and squirted it all over my dress. I widened my eyes and allowed my jaw to drop.

"Don't be so blue. Please forgive me for being a jerk. I'm so sorry for avoiding you for so long. I finally figured myself out and I'm ready to be friends again. Only if you're willing to accept me to be your friend. " he said with a small smile.

I smiled a little too before grabbing some orange paint and squirting it all over him. He gasped.

"Orange you glad I forgive you?" I laughed. Color puns were the best.

"We should really change our clothes." Scorpio smiled.

" Well let me just walk all the way home and change my clothes." I giggled. This felt nice. To be able to laugh and talk with Scorpio. I truly missed it. I hoped he missed me just as much as I missed him.

"Silly! We have a change of PE clothes." He said while ruffling my hair.

"Let's go then." I said. I grabbed his hand into mine. I looked up at him to see his face bright red. He was blushing?!

"We uh, have to clean up first." He said while looking away from me. I nodded and let go of him and picked up all of the paint brushes I threw. Scorpio grabbed the paints and put the caps back on and set them in their rightful places.

Once we were done, I grabbed a hold of his hand again. I felt the familiar butterflies in my tummy and I loved every minute of it.

I never wanted it to end.