Fuck you! Fuck you prince!

Roc, so a week has been by and it's Saturday morning. This entire week Dominique has been giving me the silent treatment for no reason. I'm clueless as to what I really did wrong to make her mad at me. So I figured this morning id make it up to her with a nice breakfast. I woke up in bed and looked to my left. "Ahh" I groaned as I stretched out. I then looked to my right and stretched once more. "Dominique" I groaned and examined the room when she was no where to be found. " hey Dominique" I looked around again but didn't see her . I got out of the bed and headed to layahs room to see if she or my daughter was there. Layah? I said peering in the crest of the doorway but get no answer. Dominique? I asked . I opened the door fully and no one was there ... Dominique doesn't usually up and leave with just her and my daughter ... But what makes today so different? I walked into the bathroom and just washed my face... Maybe I'll call her . I thought to myself and caressed the soap and water from my face and went back to the bedroom for my iphone. "where is she?" I asked myself as the number dialed and phone went directly to voicemail. "hey, you reached niq and layah... sorry you missed us. leave a message bye!" It said. and I patiently waited for the beep. when it answered and the line went completly dead, " h-hello?' I asked yet I got no answer. "hello?" I tried again but once again got no luck. "maybe, she's with hazel" I wondered and then thought more to it. "yeah I mean , it's her birthday, she's finally 21 so .... maybe she is with her" I said as I continued to think out loud. eds number. "hello?" She answered. "hazelnut, it niq with you?" I asked. "hazel smacked her lips in a annoyed tone. well thanks for the birthday wishes!" she yelled. "yeah... sorry , Happy 21st bright light, " covered up. "thanks yellowbone" She replied. I then switched gears back on to my wife and it turned out hazel hasnt seen her... which worries me because She never does anything like this. my patients were now wearing thin. I ran to the front door to put my shoes on and try to find her when the door unlatched and opened nearly hitting me in the forehead. "what the f--" I looked confused ands behind the door when i saw her barging in with Lay'ah. "daddy" She smiled and held her arms out for me to hold her so I reached back. "where have you been?" I asked dominique. Does It matter? She replied. "yes, I woke up to my wife and daughter not here with me" dominique walked to the back room as if she was ignoring me. "Hello? where were you?" I asked. "I took my daughter out for breakfast, girls time. Is there a problem?" She asked with a attitude. she kept walking as if she didnt care how I felt. "No, no problem but you didnt wanna tell me , so Im not worried?" I asked. dominique paused and turned around to look at me. "did you tell me about karen coming on to you?" she asked . "come on now niq, that was 4 days ago, and beside---" "besides what? when you learn how to talk to me and actually communicate with me as your wife and mother of your child, then we can talk. until then, keep your distance in this house." SHe said and went downstairs into the basement and closed the door. I looked at Lay'ah as she laid in my arms. "mommy sad" She said. I gently brushed her soft black hair and nodded. "i know baby girl" I nodded. I'll just have to find a way for me to make niq smile... I meant no harm, I just didnt want her to worry.

(Meanwhile with princetontkn

So I'm in the bedroom chilling and it's been now 2 weeks since me and Lindsay have not clicked. Damn near 3. But honestly she's been staying distant from me and I think it's because of her being so goddamn nosey about me and the people I text. No real reason for her to act as if she has a problem. It was a short matter of time before she came in the bedroom and breathed a loud breath as if she was just loaning for me to know she and I were both in the same presence , which I really didn't care for so I just ignored . Today was hazels birthday and I thought I'd text her. I unlocked my iPhone And began typing. "Hey hazel, just wanted to say happy 21st. Make it special tonight . I love you!" I texted. I wanted to say I miss you but that's going beyond "just friends." I sat my phone down and headed to the bathroom. I hadn't pissed in hours. I heard footsteps near the door but they faded away. I didn't know the direction but I knew what I felt "Lindsay?" I asked as I started to wash my hands. But I found myself in complete silence. I reached for the towel in the bathroom and dried my hands. "Lindsay" I repeated and walked out when I came face to face. She stood there with my phone in her hand. "Really prince?" She asked "your texting her again prince???"

I looked down at her as I slowly walked closer to get my phone. "We're just friends" I looked at her. "Save it prince." Lindsay pushed me out of the way and scoffed " why the hell you mad? I can't have a female friend?" I asked

"No! Your a liar. How can I ever trust you with a female ?"

She's hilarious. "You know I can say the same about you with all the guys I see in your contacts"

Lindsay walked closer to me and shook her head. "Fuck you prince."

"That's just what you like to do... Fuck me. Like you do all the other 6 dudes in your pics!"

"Are you mad because the dick is better then yours?" She asked

" are you mad because her juice is sweeter then yours?"

" pig! " She pushed me hard against my chest and began to walk away again.

" are you leaving yet? I been waiting for this moment for 3 months now." I purposefully laughed out when the girl turned back around an looked at me. "Yeah prince... I'm leaving. Going to the man that has really been loving me since you obviously dont know how!" Lindsay yelled " I can't apologize that loving a whore is more work then I expected" I shrugged

"Oh we'll your cousin mike doesn't complain"

Just then my blood started heating up. This whole time she's been fucking my cousin? That's like me,mike and her were just having a three some. "We'll fuck you and mike. To be honest I've been fucking around with you to abide by time until hazel came back. Looks like she's near" I shrugged and before I knew it Lindsay's bags were packed and she was our the door.