Forever torn part 1

Friday night.

Dominique,

Me , roc and nana were just sitting I the living room talking. Not about just anything but the fact we finally got this Karen bitch out of the way . We just had one worry. Alex. The 2 year old boy that we actually found out was illegally adopted by Karen from an abandoned care center.

"So what are you going to do about Alex?" Nana asked.

Roc shrugged and shook his head .

"Well he can't continue to grow up like this , I mean hoping from home to home? Really?"

"True, poor kid doesn't deserve that, he's a baby. " nana agreed.

"Well maybe , you can take care of him" I smiled.

"He needs somebody stable" roc nodded.

Just then nana chuckled. " I'm sorry but I am NOT going to be able to do that" she said.

" I mean y'all think I got patience for kids right now? " she asked shaking her head.

" kid seems cool but no sir!" He laughed .

"No sir..."

Just then I looked at roc and then Lay'ah walked in.

"Lay'ah , you like Alex? " I asked

Lay'ah looked at me as if she didn't know why I was talking about.

"Is he your friend baby girl?" Roc asked

Lay'ah nodded and continued to play with her dolls .

" I mean if that's the case, roc you and I are pretty stable. " I began.

Roc looked at me and laughed.

"So..."

"Why don't we adopt alex...he needs someone"

Roc sighed and shrugged.

"Come on please" I asked .

Roc got up and headed to the door.

"Lay'ah come here " he called out .

Lay'ah came running in his arms and me and nana looked at him.

"Come on, these papers aren't going to sign themselves. " he said and walked out.

I looked at nana and smiled.

"Let's go get your new son! " she laughed and we both followed after him and headed to child adoption services .

On the drive there , My phone rang ... and it was hazel.

"Hey baby" I answered

"Hey". She responded

I looked at nana as she mouthed . "Is that hazel?" I nodded yes and continued talking.

"Is everything okay now?" I asked.

"Yeah, were good. Me told me that he's here for me and the baby" hazel said.

I mean believe it or not, hazel changed princes entire life. She's the only girl that really meant the world to him & honestly he's grown into a man rather then the boy he used to be. We all have grown in some way but I'd have to say... Prince has grown! I'm proud of him .

"That's good girl, we'll call you tomorrow about Karen okay?" I asked

"Yeah , alright cool"

"Alright bye"

"bye"

Just then we pulled up to the adoption center and went in. It was actually quicker then we thought and we were out with Alex in our hands within an 1 hour and 45 minutes . We actually even filed to change his name ,