Who is Sparkles?

Okay for the people who don't know who Sparkles is, he is the lead singer from Area 11.  If you really have no clue what i am on about google him either with Sparkles Area 11 or Tom Clarke (Sparkles). But as a kind person i am i will give you some information on him... yea a kind person i am ;)

He was born:  March 17, 1988, he is Yogscast's Audio Manager. His roles are varied, but in general he engineers the audio in YogTowers on a day to day basis; setting up recording sessions, processing the audio for release, and maintaining the studio and recording equipment. He is present for all of the main channel recording sessions. He located the eventual site for YogTowers and was the person who designed its layout and unique technical design. When YogTowers was first established, he was the main auxillery editor for the main channel, editing about 40% of the content (the rest was edited by Lewis). He edited the first few episodes of Tekkit, for example. Editors were eventually hired to take the load from Lewis and Sparkles*, and his job fluxuated to allow him to compose and score soundtracks for the videos. He acts as a director during liveaction video shoots. He also manages Yogscast Studios, the record label arm of Yogs Incorporated. During the Christmas period, he acts as the producer for the livestream content. Due to the growing success of his band Area 11 , which is partly owned by The Yogscast, Sparkles* has brought on assistants to allow YogTowers to run even if he is not there, allowing him to take the band out on tour etc. When not working, he is the principal songwriter and keytar/vocalist for the Bristol-based Gaijin-Rock band Area 11 and one of the two band members working at the YogTowers, the other being Alex Parvis. The fact that he has no formal naval titles is referencing to the popular YouTuber Captain Sparklez.

Youtube Chanel name: area11band