Asking Becky and Mila

Hi, my name is Kiera. I like computer games, xbox, reading (well depends on what) , my phones , Yodcast and AREA11. Yeah Sparkles <3 i don't like socialising or school my teacher suck dicks there. Anyway this week i heard that Yodcast were doing a meet shizz with there fans.

SO GUESS WHICH PUMKIN WILL HAVE TO SWEET TALK THERE FRIENDS. yeah if you didn't  guess i'm going to have to sweet talk my friends into coming with me. Some of them will be harder to convince than others, for example Mila, she pretty much dislikes a hell of alot of things like me but she is so negative, she may be one of the hardest to convince but im not sure becauser there is becky and rachel too. Marianne maybe easier as like she is more like me than the other two.So yeah you can guess my friends are all different to each other but i guess thats how we work.

Time to go meet my friends, i mean i dont like going out but i guess inorder to sweet talk them to going with me i have to go out. Life is so unreal. You have to do the things you don't like inorder to get what you like.

First of all it was becky.

'Hi Becky' i smiled its about 10 am and she is not a morning person

'Shutup' she moaned. i was expecting that

'Becky i need a favor' i asked quickly

'What is it? be quick' she snapped.she really isn't in a good mood this morning

' I need you to go to the Area 11 fan meeting shit next week on Saturday, please' i begged

'Fine whatever' she said without hesitation. This was really concering mainly because she isn't a person like that.

Becky is the type of person you really have to try with, she's violent but thats what makes her her i guess you get used to it and more arguementative than most of us. To see her give up straight away doesn't match up with her personality, im really concerned but hey ho she agreed atleast.

 Looks like it is time to ask Mila... Good luck to me

Me and Becky was on our way to Mila's i could really tell she didn't want to be out today. Today is going to be eventful; Mila leaves on the opposite side of town from us so its pretty much a trek but oh well maybe i can get something out of this ;) we all know i mean to meet the one and only Sparkles.

We got to Mila's within 10 minutes, which is a shocker and a quick time for us so im really proud. Anyway we knocked on her door and all we heard was her dog barked her head off. A bit noisy but its a dog what are you meant to do? She opened the door and told us to come in and becuase it was 2 hours before we had to meet everyone else Becky went to her bed that was at Mila's house for a little sleep. The lazy bones. Anyway while Becky was asleep i thought i might as well as her to come with us.

'Kiera!' Mila screamed

'what' i simply replied

'do you want a drink?'

'no thanks but can i asked youa  favour?'

'depends on what'

'Will you go meet Area11 with me?' i asked quickly

'no' she said sharply

'why' i whined

' because i dont want to' i said

'But becky said she will go'

'Are you sure she wasn't still asleep when you asked'

'For fuck sakes your meant to be my fucking friend just fucking come for me'

'sorry no and when is it?'

'next saturday'

'no'

' you know how much i love sparkles and if becky's going then you should go; since she will go for me, being a friend why don't you you arsehole' i scooffed

'fine whatever you owe me one' she replied irriably

'yeah okay' i tried to hold in my excitement and laughter but i failed.

I recieved a text

From Becky:

What are you laughing at, be quite im sleeping

So i replied back

To becky:

Wake up lazy we are leaving in 20 minutes, you are still going Area 11 with me right?

From Becky:

I said yeah earlier i haven't changed my mind yet. Be down in like 30 minutes

i just laughed at her reply, she is suck a weirdo it is not even natural.

'What did Becky say?' Mila asked

'She will be down in 30 minutes'

'We are leaving in 20 though'

;' know'

'looks like i am going to drag her off the bed'

' i wouldn't do that Mila. You know what she is like'