Time for Marianne and Rachel

As becky was just waking up as we were setting off, we had moaning all the walk back into the opposite side of town. Urg great is she doesn't shut the fuck up i will hit her with a hamer. i know shes my friend and shizz she is so frustrating. Jeez but i still can't believe i managed to convice the Mila to go i mean this is a miricale.

First of all we stopped at Mariannes, as she answered the door she screamed at me to tell her what i wanted to tell her i was so excited i couldn't stay calm i started jumping up and down having a major fangirl moment.

'Are... Area... OMFG AREA 11... fans meeting you me everyone else. You  in?' I screamed while fangirling and jumping in the air.

'Are you insane of fucking course i want to go did you even have to ask' she shook me hard

'Omfg thats me you mila and becky so far we are going to as Rachel when we go for her'

'Okay, let me just lock my door'. She says as she is locking her doorand as soon as she locked her door she tripped up the curb what a twat.Becky dying with laughter on the floor i think she couldn't breathe at one point.  while we all was still laughing but not as much as her. That was so funny even Marianne was laughing. As soon as she stood up we all asked if she was okay after dying with laughter. So we continued to walk to Rachels. The whole walk was silent as the fucking day it was going to be like this, then its going to be bullshit.

We  arrived at  Rachels and guess what... she was still asleep she is as bad a becky. Jee this will be fun she came to the door groaning

'Rachel'

'what!' she snapped

'do me a favour'

'what'

''come Area 11 with us'

'if you let me go back to bed then yes'

'okay have a nice sleep'

'in abit'

and with that we all walked to the park, waiting for all our other friends to arrive.this will be fun for them to see all there reactions.