Chapter 11

Hey guys here's another chapter hope you like it:)

Bridgits P.O.V

I just wake up from a deep sleep with Niall sleeping beside me. I look over and he's snoring. I look down and his hand is wrapped around me. I was about to close my eyes again till I thought I saw more of my clothes and my mattress.

"Niall?"

"yeah" he said with his really hot raspy voice

"Is that my stuff?"

He looks over confused

"Yeah it is why is it here?"

"I don't know" I get out of bed and head to Liam's room.

"Liam why's my stuff here?w

"Oh yeah you're moving in"

"Why?"

"I found out someone's trying to kill you"

"But... but" I go back to Nialls room

"Why did you fucking tell him I trusted you!!!"

"So you'd rather be dead than"

"I can take care of myself!"

"You've been on your own pretty much your entire life just let someone take care of you for one time"

I left the room pissed. If they told me and all and I said ok then I'd be fine with it. I go into Liam's room and lock the door. I go onto his bed and drift to sleep.

Liam's P.O.V

I haven't seen Bridgit since 11:00 when she woke up pissed. I knocked on my door to see if she was hungry. Is she sleeping? No she can't be sleeping all day. Might be her pain medication. I go to Nialls room and hang out with him.

"Hey mate where do I sleep tonight?"

"Just sleep on her bed she won't mind"

"Sounds good to me" I take her blankets and drift asleep.

Hey guys sorry it's so short it's been a while since I've written one so I thought a short one was better than nothing:)