Jealousy

Niall's POV

I walked down the hall searching for Liam. He was supposed to meet me out front twenty minutes ago. 

As I approach his locker I hear voices. I turn the corner and see him talking to a brunette girl with blonde highlights who is standing a bit closer than I would like. 

"Babe, you were supposed to meet me twenty minutes ago", I said, as I latched onto his arm. 

He nodded and said goodbye before taking me to the car and all the way home. 

-_-

After I got home I ran straight to my sister, Alana-Ray's room.  explain the situation and she smirks. 

"You need to make him jealous", she advised. 

"But how?" I groaned. 

"He made you jealous using a girl... so find someone Liam hates and make Liam jealous with him", she smiled. 

I walked out and I knew exactly what to do. 

O.O

I was standing by my locker talking to Zayn Malik. Liam hates Zayn more than anyone else on the planet. Zayn always hits on my and asks me out even though he knows I am in love with Liam. 

I see Liam walking down the hall so I start with Zayn. He knew the plan so we were just whispering to each other.  

"So... How are you and Liam going?" Zayn asked. 

I smirked and shrugged. 

"Niall?" I heard a growl. 

I turn and see Liam. "Oh Hey Li."

"Why are you talking to him?" He glared. 

I shrugged and Liam pulled me away. He threw me into the car and drove us to Liam's house. He is 18 so he lives alone. 

x_x

"Jesus Niall you think you can just fucking do that to me and I'll let you get away with it?" Liam screamed, slamming Niall against their wall outside of his bedroom. "Answer me!"

"N-no." Niall replied nervously.

Liam grinded his hips against Niall slightly, smirking when he felt how hard the blonde boy was.

"Who did that to you Niall? Who gave you this boner?" Liam asked softly while reaching his hand down to palm NIall through his jeans.

"Ughhh," Niall whimpered, "you did."

"Yeh? And who am I baby?" Liam asked teasingly.

"Daddy." Niall mumbled out.

"Good boy, now go lay on the bed." Liam commanded harshly.

NIall did as he was told. He trusted his boyfriend, of course he did, he hadn't ever seen Liam this angry though, and maybe that was the point. Maybe Niall thought Liam was sexy when he was mad and jealous, and he wanted to claw that out of him in the only way he knew possible.

"Clothes. Off." Liam said simply.

As they both got undressed Liam was eyeing Nialls body and craving to get his hands on him, but he had to remind himself that hes in charge, he couldn't seem too desperate.

When Liam finally did crawl over Niall, he straddled his neck and let his cock stroke his baby's face a few times, possesively.

"Want daddy's cock baby?" Liam asked sweetly.